• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minkee

Cupcakes!
Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2018
    Being Mexican, I've had enough tacos in my lifetime to satisfy for the remainder of the time I'm still alive.

Tacos are good but I'm not as hyped over them, I prefer fettuccine alfredo with chicken. :)

Minkee

Cupcakes!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2018
    Spaghetti is not too high on my favorites list.

But fettuccine and lasagna and parmesan chicken with noodles is mmmm. No one else is my family cares for those dishes as much as me, sadly.

Years
  • I always love the kind of pasta that comes in those cute little shapes such as the bowties or the half-circle. I do love ones that have a filling in them, like ricotta.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • All this disucssion between tacos and pasta leaves me flabbergasted.

I never ate a taco until a few months ago.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I never ate a taco until a few months ago.

pathetic
    fite me irl

Ivysaur

Years
  • Wat. How is this possible?

Also Fettuccine > other pastas

Tacos are a very popular thing in North America but... that's it.

In Spain or Argentina, they are just foreign rarities. In fact, the first Taco Bell in Spain was opened a decade ago... in an US Army base. Now I can pinpoint three in Madrid, but... yeah. There are more Burger Kings just in my borough.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Tacos are a very popular thing in North America but... that's it.

In Spain or Argentina, they are just foreign rarities. In fact, the first Taco Bell in Spain was opened a decade ago... in an US Army base. Now I can pinpoint three in Madrid, but... yeah. There are more Burger Kings just in my borough.

Hmm. When I was in Barcelona there were quite a few restaurants that were selling tacos. Of course that was closer in towards the Mediterranean and probably in a more tourist centric area. One of the places was right around the corner from a Pizza hut so.

Ivysaur

Years
  • Hmm. When I was in Barcelona there were quite a few restaurants that were selling tacos. Of course that was closer in towards the Mediterranean and probably in a more tourist centric area. One of the places was right around the corner from a Pizza hut so.

Barcelona is Tourist City Central. The joke is that it's the only place in Spain where you can find Mexican Hats and Flamenco Dancers in the same shop.

And Pizza Huts are defunct everywhere else (they sold almost all their joints to Domino's after failing to dent Telepizza's market share) so yeah. No surpise they have a lot of taco places too. I wonder how many of their patrons are locals though.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Barcelona is Tourist City Central. The joke is that it's the only place in Spain where you can find Mexican Hats and Flamenco Dancers in the same shop.

And Pizza Huts are defunct everywhere else (they sold almost all their joints to Domino's after failing to dent Telepizza's market share) so yeah. No surpise they have a lot of taco places too. I wonder how many of their patrons are locals though.

Idk. There were about twice as many chinese joints as there were anything else. Which the locals that were out and that we asked about places to eat all advised going to any of them. I don't even remember what we did end up eating. I know that we were the only ones in there though because it was only like 6pm.

Ivysaur

Years
  • Idk. There were about twice as many chinese joints as there were anything else. Which the locals that were out and that we asked about places to eat all advised going to any of them. I don't even remember what we did end up eating. I know that we were the only ones in there though because it was only like 6pm.

Chinese are our favourite foreign food places. By far. There is not a single city in Spain without a dozen of those.

Lucid

I had Taco Bell yesterday and then watched the new Jurassic Park movie. It was amazballs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back