• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] For those who got the DLC, did you finish it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I had the issue of getting dizzy after about 10-15 mins of play but I didn't have that issue with the regular game.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Completed both. Polished off Isle of Armor much faster than Crown Tundra. (Only bothered with one type challenge, however.)

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
    Years
    Mew: we finished the isle of armor but we took a break before we got to the second one, we take our time with completing games and take breaks from them all the time though

Years
    I pounded through both, yeah. As a player since first Gen, I appreciated the addition of DLC content over a third, mostly-the-same, slightly-different game.

I'm also one of the few that wasn't enraged by the "controversial" removal of the national Dex (I have a history in coding and knew that, if each new gen had new Pokemon, they'll eventually reach a point where it's impractical/impossible to have ALL available).

I've always found the story of Pokemon games to be charming (and nostalgic) which is ultimately what keeps me coming back for more every Gen. So getting through the story of the DLCs was pretty much top priority for me.

Years
    no

mostly because i was stuck on which calyrex form to go for so i stopped there lol. like going shadow rider, though!

it's that and im stuck shiny hunting, so.. u_u

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Yep, but only on my first file. Made a second file/user so I could use some of my Shinies that didn't make it to my "main" team, but I haven't evolved Cubfoo or even started on the Calyrex quest. Been busy trying to get a Sport Ball from the Cram-o-matic. I've already got a Shiny Frosmoth, but I think it'd be cool to catch one in the ball used for Johto's Bug-Catching Contest (I also wouldn't turn down a rarer "star" Shiny).

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I purchased the DLC and played them right on release, but unfortunately haven't finished the Crown Tundra yet since I want to reset for shiny legendaries (which I often don't have the energy to do). :x Others who bought the DLC, did you get through them both yet? If you didn't get access to them yet, do you plan to?

This x100. Crown Tundra is kinda a chore when there's shiny legendaries around. And even then I'm…pretty lazy. RIP lol.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    Do people still play the DLC (Max Raids, Raid dens, those cave raids etc)?

I am thinking to buy the DLC, just got the shiny charm.

Do people still play the DLC (Max Raids, Raid dens, those cave raids etc)?

I am thinking to buy the DLC, just got the shiny charm.

I would say yes, I found people doing raids when I was online not long ago. Though I'm not sure how many it is compared to, say, a year ago, since more people are distracted by BDSP or just finished SwSh in general. Did you end up buying yet?

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Somehow on SH I've finished island of armor and not yet finish the tundra, tundra is far challenging and puzzling at the same time and I might comeback and plan on resuming.

ShinyCinderace335

Shiny Hunter and Ranked Battler
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2022
    the 2 dlc were pretty easy, they are very replayable for collecting items and shiny hunting. i still havent found all the hidden digglets

Back