• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • Given the World Championships was closed off to the general public due to this year's event being at a much smaller venue than previously, I could see Gamescon as an opportunity to reveal some new information or Pokemon.

It might make it easier for them to stream another trailer, actually! Since they're encouraging people to watch their stream, they could easily insert something. But I'm not sure if they actually will

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Most likely we will get another trailer in a week or so. We got blind sided by a trailer for no reason on the 19th of July. And since we have pokemon that were not in a 'New Pokemon Discovered' Trailer, it is likely we will get another within a week or so.

Years
  • Most likely we will get another trailer in a week or so. We got blind sided by a trailer for no reason on the 19th of July. And since we have pokemon that were not in a 'New Pokemon Discovered' Trailer, it is likely we will get another within a week or so.

You could be right because that trailer which revealed Bounsweet, Wimpod, Comfey and Mudsdale did sorta come completely out of nowhere and like you said, we have three Pokemon from the new CoroCoro that were not revealed in the latest trailer so it would make sense if they got their English reveal in the next trailer.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    A leak said something about a trailer on the 21st. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • A leak said something about a trailer on the 21st. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

The 20th or 21st is about where I am predicting it. I think the 'leak' might also be just someone predicting it. With that being a weekend though, I don't think that would be correct. Although the blindside trailer with Mudsdale, ect, was on a Tuesday.

Years
  • The 20th or 21st is about where I am predicting it. I think the 'leak' might also be just someone predicting it. With that being a weekend though, I don't think that would be correct. Although the blindside trailer with Mudsdale, ect, was on a Tuesday.

You could be right with the 21st possibility being fake if these trailers tend to drop on a weekday. If they still want to stick with the weekday pattern but not still be too close to the latest trailer I could see a date between the 22nd and 26th as a likely pick for the next trailer date.

Years
  • I hate being an addict to Pokemon news :(

Another trailer later this month would be greatly appreciated! (Hopefully it confirms the latest rumor on the 21st, but I highly doubt we are getting 128 new Pokemon and a giant 4-island post-game..but we can dream right?)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • A leak said something about a trailer on the 21st. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Well Gamescom does take place between 17th – 21st August 2016 so I guess it's plausible. I don't know whether the leak will be totally accurate as far as a trailer, but I can see us getting some sort of announcement during the event next week.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • I wonder if they're ever going to drop an unexpected Pokemon reveal trailer randomly again, like they did with Salandit.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I wonder if they're ever going to drop an unexpected Pokemon reveal trailer randomly again, like they did with Salandit.

Wasn't really unexpected. A few people, me included, figured they would reveal one pokemon, because they did the exact same thing with Honedge in XY.

Also, like I said, the trailer with Mudsdale was completely random and it had like 6 pokemon in it.

Years
  • Also, like I said, the trailer with Mudsdale was completely random and it had like 6 pokemon in it.

Keep in mind two of those six were Bewear and Mimikyu, who were revealed in the CoroCoro issue released prior to that trailer coming out.

Years
  • According to Serebii, there will be gameplay footage shown at Gamescom on Thursday. 17:00 CEST. Hopefully it's more than just a recap of sorts!

I expected Gamescon would be an opportunity to showcase something, although the claim of "gameplay footage" makes me believe it might be another recap. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong though!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I expected Gamescon would be an opportunity to showcase something, although the claim of "gameplay footage" makes me believe it might be another recap. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong though!

It is labelled as live gameplay footage, so unless it's a rehash of the E3 footage then this will be the second of its kind which would mean it is new footage. It might not have any new reveals but at least we would get to see more of the game. 8)

Years
  • It is labelled as live gameplay footage, so unless it's a rehash of the E3 footage then this will be the second of its kind which would mean it is new footage. It might not have any new reveals but at least we would get to see more of the game. 8)

You could be right. Hopefully we'll have more new Pokemon revealed like how we had Yungoos and Pikipek revealed during the E3 Treehouse livestream, with Grubbin revealed in a trailer that dropped afterwards.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • This will be really awesome. I believe that Masuda is appearing at Worlds, so I wonder if he'll be doing the same thing with the same gameplay footage that will be shown at Gamescom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back