• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • It really seems like TPC is going gung-ho into the plot, if any recent reveals have been of any indication. I think this is probably when we'll find out either more information about the Aether Foundation, Lillie herself, or Gladion, or even an Alola form reveal or two and some new Pokemon. Or really, all of the above because sometimes TPC likes to drown us in news, so why not. u_u

I think I disagree with you here Angie. :P The last week has given us a good amount of info to keep our imagination and wonder rolling - I think another large reveal this soon after would be too much. I think this next trailer/video/leak/whatever will be on a smaller scale, maybe showing a few new pokemon or evos to existing pokemon (ie. pikipek) and/or some Alolan forms.

I don't think so xD I think we've already had the big announcement, which was the last trailer we got, so we might receive some minor news, like some Alola Forms, new Pokémon and maybe the new Ultra-Beast and Rockruff's evolutions!

Kingdenas beat me to it :d

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I also suppose it depends on one's definition of 'big' in terms of news? Like quantity wise, a reveal of the second stage of the starters is small. But in terms of appeal, it would be big?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Do u guys think that tomorow's trailer will just cover this month's CoroCoro's news, or perhaps enhance it and adds new ones?

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • I hope tomorrow's trailer shows us what we've seen in the Corocoro leaks ( and I hope it clariflies us whether or not Rockruff's evolution are version exclusives), but I also want new reveals. Even if it's just a new Pokémon/Alola form, I just want something new to be discussed =D

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Do u guys think that tomorow's trailer will just cover this month's CoroCoro's news, or perhaps enhance it and adds new ones?

I am 95% certain that we will get new info and it may have hardly anything to do with Corocoro. As I have said before, the trailers and corocoro are doing a good job at keeping unique news.

In fact, with tomorrow being the 14th, I don't think they will want to hurt Corocoro sells, so I think it will be something different. at least about 40% of will be new I believe.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I think it's safe to say there will at least be some new Pokemon within the trailer. Every reveal so far has shown at least one or two new Pokemon amongst other tidbits. Hopefully, some more Alolan forms too. I've got a few in mind that I would like to see, even if they are restricted to Kanto.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • For some reason I am expecting 3 Pokemon, one being the evolution of Pikipek, if not both and I think we will see 2 Alolan Forms. I really do hope we see more Alolan forms. I'd be happy with just Alolan form if there is at least 4.

We finally possibly have a new Dark type, not counting Alolans, but we have a massive massive lack in some of the typings right now. I am really hoping that the Ice/Ghost is shown and confirm if it is real or not, which I am certain it is. I really want them to show some pokemon with types we have little to no pokemon with yet. So far this is what we have with Alolans.

Spoiler:

I am hoping they reveal at least 5 of each type, even if they are Alolans.

Years
  • No surprise Normal is the biggest representation so far, but I hope we get a Dark or Ice-type new Pokemon (and I mean new Pokemon, not Alolan Forms) revealed soon. Lugarugan's Midnight form screams Dark to me, so we could have some hope.

I'm also still waiting for that Pikipek evo because it has been months now since Pikipek's reveal.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Since we got Raticate in the last trailer, I'm expecting that we'll see Alolan Persian soon. I don't see them keeping it from us for long.

Btw, might we get an Alolan Pidgey?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back