• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Garlic Bread.

Theblackvixen

The Delphox Queen
Years
  • Yup.

Dunno! thought the title would be eye catching to meme lovers and lovers of shennanigans in general >:3

Real topic: the importance of the t-

actually, we can like totally talk about garlic bread.

So good with spaghetti and meat sauce.

mmm <3

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I absolutely love garlic bread, especially when you dip it into garlic oil. They're a must for every Italian restaurant.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Garlic bread... if they were considered illegal, I'd be a full fledged criminal. ;)

I LOVE garlic, and I love bread. And when you put the two together... OMGSOYUMMY. <3

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    My monthly CCC post.

Garlic Bread is like... mft. Just on it's own it's amazing <3

Or if I'm feeling a bit more middle class, with a baked Camembert ;).

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I usually make my own garlic bread because I make it heart attack worthy. Lots of cheese, garlic, and butter. It's good even on its own.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • Garlic bread is maybe one of the best inventions in the history of inventions, it's just...

It's easy to make, the ingredients are cheap, it tastes really really awesome, it fits to about anything, it does cure hangovers as Limey said, you can eat it anywhere and anywhen...

I don't see any disadvantages about it. :D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • You don't get made fun of while eating garlic bread either because any time you eat it around people they start eating it too.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • [01.]: Buy a baguette.

[02.]: Cut one side of the baguette in a 'v' form, effectively creating a pointed end.

[03.]: Apply butter and garlic, and toast lightly.

[04.]: Leave out for several weeks, in a cold, dry place. (A refrigerator also works well)

[05.]: Enjoy using your homemade, inconspicuous, vampyre slaying weapon.

Protip
    Pro Advice:

After you've ridded the earth of those nasty buggers, the undead, sprinkle water on your garlic stake, and put it in the oven for 3 minutes, for a lovely side to your victory lasagna, or as the base to a hero's sub sandwich.

Reactions: Nah
    Years
    • Age 42
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I adore garlic bread. I wish pizza places still had it...not breadsticks, actual slices of garlic bread. When I was a kid a few around my area did and we used to get it all the time...now all they have is breadsticks, which just aren't as good. :/ In my mind garlic bread is supposed to be eaten with pizza lol.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • mhmmmmmmmmmmmmm garlic bread. I love it with minced garlic on top and dipped in garlic oil, and especially when it's fresh out of the oven/toaster. *.* It makes the best pairing to pasta or anything Italian, really.

Back