• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    I'm not sure but, maybe the reason why capylus' Mega Tyranitar looks like Gen. 3-ish is because it looks slightly larger?

I think it's because of the proportions... aka the larger feet, claws, and head relative to the body.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
    Years
  • You're 1/3 in the right direction, another 1/3 in the wrong place and another 1/3 being crazy... Why?

• This thread contains quality Gen. 6 Pokémon sprites if you're looking for a DS-style one...
    • The thread you're mentioning seems to be the one locked a long time ago because of inconsistency and crediting issues, which has the "Special Pokémon" section you are mentioning...
    • There's no thread that is/was endorsing an Ash-Greninja sprite...
    Are you looking for an Ash-Greninja sprite? Here:

wDmZzdj.png

or

CMQhyXQ.png

Please give credits to N-Kin, EdgeZard X and Webobo...

That's actually looks pretty good. :)

Criminon

Forever Spriting
    Years
  • I edited the backsprite too
    80uLJAc.png
    -->
    80uljac_by_solo993-d9pndey.png

GIF:
    sylvgif_by_solo993-d9pndfh.gif

Soloo, you have some pretty good damn sprites. Your eye work is exceptionally enjoyable to look at! Really good use of shading on these to emphasize so much using so little. You also fixed a lot of the overly done linework that the original had. Very impressed, haha.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    I know this is a request but it will good if you make a download link of all the sprite and icons in one as it will be hard to download like this, :)
    I think that should be done once the resource is completed, otherwise it'd be a pain to update.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    I putting this here because the current version of mega alakzam everybody is using is well.... anyways this meha alakazam was totally made by capylus so credits go to him, I just recolored the shiny put the 4 of them together so credits go him mainly
    NGRFb9Z.png

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    Both of the front sprites are ok, but that first backsprite is really good! I hope to see it used!

EDIT: On closer inspection, there are a few problems with the first backsprite. For starters, that tail. It doesn't match up with the pose and it makes the entire sprites look crowded. With some QC though, this sprite could become amazing.

Back