• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
  • I don't know if this is gonna be useful but I'm gonna share this in here.

Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Vivillon Monsoon Pattern

Obviously, I just edited Vivillon's Sprite from this thread.
    I know this is not perfect so please improve it if you want.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Hey, I have a little problem. Gen 3 Suite cant see sprites and icons from VI gen,
    does anyone know how to repair it?

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    By any chance is there an all-in-one download pack? (I'm not referring to a giant spreadsheet, like each of them separate)

The reason why I am asking is cause I plan on doing a completely vanilla 721 hack without all the extra nonsense such as getting badges and so forth, just a simply "gotta catch 'em all" game and then from there you can use that for battling with others.

More or less, like playing Pokemon X & Y... but on a GBA (on a PC).

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • By any chance is there an all-in-one download pack? (I'm not referring to a giant spreadsheet, like each of them separate)

The reason why I am asking is cause I plan on doing a completely vanilla 721 hack without all the extra nonsense such as getting badges and so forth, just a simply "gotta catch 'em all" game and then from there you can use that for battling with others.

More or less, like playing Pokemon X & Y... but on a GBA (on a PC).

The problem is, the ME sprites are not yet completed and there are some sprites that are planned to be replaced (e.g. Aurorus)... I think MrDS just wants to complete the resource first...

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    Here's ones for Alakazam and Zard Y. I used ones from this thread as base, credits goes to original creators.

Although for charizard Y, I'm not very happy with the tail and head so I'm hoping that someone else might fix it.

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Hello! I just want to share some sprites... :)

Mega Ampharos (front sprite by capylus, I know you already have a front sprite so I don't expect you to accept this; back sprite by thedarkdragon11 and HeXeR):

Mega Sceptile (front sprite by The Cynical Poet, Kyuzeth, TrainerSplash and Versekr Dark; back sprite by Versekr Dark):

Mega Blaziken (front sprite by Remus Lupin; back sprite by Silver Death and Versekr Dark):

Mega Aggron (front sprite by capylus, wally-217 and Versekr Dark; back sprite by Versekr Dark):

Mega Metagross (front sprite by Versekr Dark; back sprite by HeXeR):

Mega Latias (front sprite by MyMarshlands and thedarkdragon11; back sprite by HeXeR):

Primal Kyogre (front and back sprite by Nickblorck):

Primal Groudon (front sprite by Nickblorck and thedarkdragon11; back sprite by Nickblorck):

Mega Garchomp (front sprite by Legitimate Username and thedarkdragon11; back sprite by Versekr Dark):

I hope these sprites help...

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    I redid Mega Alakazam, this one should be better than the previous one.

This spoons are too small on the back sprite so if anyone can fix that please go ahead.

Attachments

• Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource
      Alakazam.png
      5.5 KB · Views: 97
    • Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource
      Alakazam.png
      5.5 KB · Views: 103
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2019
    Hope they'll useful for someone, I colored them in my rare free time... (only front sprites)

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • Hello! I just want to share some sprites... :)

Mega Ampharos (front sprite by capylus, I know you already have a front sprite so I don't expect you to accept this; back sprite by thedarkdragon11 and HeXeR):

Mega Sceptile (front sprite by The Cynical Poet, Kyuzeth, TrainerSplash and Versekr Dark; back sprite by Versekr Dark):

Mega Blaziken (front sprite by Remus Lupin; back sprite by Silver Death and Versekr Dark):

Mega Aggron (front sprite by capylus, wally-217 and Versekr Dark; back sprite by Versekr Dark):

Mega Metagross (front sprite by Versekr Dark; back sprite by HeXeR):

Mega Latias (front sprite by MyMarshlands and thedarkdragon11; back sprite by HeXeR):

Primal Kyogre (front and back sprite by Nickblorck):

Primal Groudon (front sprite by Nickblorck and thedarkdragon11; back sprite by Nickblorck):

Mega Garchomp (front sprite by Legitimate Username and thedarkdragon11; back sprite by Versekr Dark):

I hope these sprites help...

I think I'll tentatively accept Mega Aggron and Mega Garchomp.

I actually really like this new Delphox sprite. Looks way better than the one already on this thread, imo.

I disagree with that immensely.

I redid Mega Alakazam, this one should be better than the previous one.

This spoons are too small on the back sprite so if anyone can fix that please go ahead.

It's not a terrible start, I can tentatively accept it.

Hi guys, I know I haven't been here in awhile I've taken a long break from romhacking due to university commitments I hope to start here again soon.

Now to make a little bit of a rant, I would appreciate it immensely if people would stop reposting sprites that I have already completed. I don't want to point the finger at anyone in particular but you know who you are. I find it pretty rude when people submit new sprites for existing sprites that are completely not following the guidelines of the project whatsoever.

The only submission at this stage I am accepting is QC, which is making slight alterations to the existing sprites, or for new megas. I am in fact really looking for QC from the community, specifically help with shading. I won't always agree with the edits, but this is the best way to get all the sprites looking consistent.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • How about these front sprites?

Mega Alakazam (Versekr Dark):

Mega Mewtwo Y (Layell):

Mega Swampert (Amethyst, thedarkdragon11, YellowTemperance, Versekr Dark):

Mega Medicham (The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource [COMPLETED], Wobblebuns, thedarkdragon11, Remus Lupin):

Mega Rayquaza (MegaSceptile9):

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I gotta say this right now or I'll explode since i've been keeping it for a while now, but Mega Gengar looks and feels really freaking different in style to every other Mega.
    Is that normal? Am I the only one who thinks so?
    Sorry if it's not the place nor time for it, but I really had to let it go.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2016
    hello,
    give is a winrar archive of this sprite pack??

mfg

Last edited:
    Back