• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    The Clauncher has a different color at the very top and messes the back sprites.. Thought I'd let you know :)

did you use advance series ? or g3hs ?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Advance series.. There's a different colored green background at the very top.. you can check it out just fill the background in paint you'll see what i mean..

Same here..
    Thedarkdragon11's new Mega Garchomp front doesn't seems to be working with the back he did before.
    Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • Thanks again!

And wow! Kalos part of the project is now complete! 26 MEs/PRs to go (no pressure)!

So I tried Mega Garchomp based from Pokémon Showdown! Pokédex's Mega Garchomp sprite... I tried to compare the size from The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource's Garchomp sprite and checked the Pokédex height... Despite matching the size, I surrendered because of the body spikes...

Here's the output:

I also tried Mega Rayquaza based from this image (not sure who to credit)...

Here's the sprite:

Might take the Garchomp sprite! Mega Rayquaza no. It's a very hard sprite, I'd start with more simple ones, or fixing the ones you've already tried.

The Clauncher has a different color at the very top and messes the back sprites.. Thought I'd let you know :)

Fixed!

I've tried to resize a Mega Altaria sprite but the back is so... fluffy, o and a Manectric front.

Did you make the Manectric front? I really like it, and will use it so I want to know who to credit.

In the mean time, I've tweaked Mega Absol so just reinsert that.

But more importantly, here's Mega Houndoom

Credits to Teravolt from the XY Sprite Project for the front sprite which I edited and resized.

and its icon!

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Might take the Garchomp sprite! Mega Rayquaza no. It's a very hard sprite, I'd start with more simple ones, or fixing the ones you've already tried.

My apologies for that... :3c

Speaking of fixing, I did "fixed" the Mega Sableye that I submitted before by making another based from Pokémon Showdown! Pokédex's sprite (everything except for the eye) as well as fishbowlsoul90's (for the eye)... I compared the size from The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource's Sableye sprite and I believe they matched (because I'm not sure if the ME's gem should be included for the comparison)...

Here's the sprite:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • But more importantly, here's Mega Houndoom

Credits to Teravolt from the XY Sprite Project for the front sprite which I edited and resized.

and its icon!

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god <3
    Finally, a Mega Houndoom with amazing quality, the horns in its head are a bit small, but it looks beautiful overall anyways <3
    One by one, those Sprites with awful quality, are dissapearing <3
    Hopefully, we will get a beautiful Mega Alakazam and Mega Tyranitar in all its glory soon or latter <3
    Thank you so much for all your effort, you're amazing DollSteak, seriously.
    Karma should love you, ChaosRush and everyone who contributes in this Projects <3

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • My apologies for that... :3c

Speaking of fixing, I did "fixed" the Mega Sableye that I submitted before by making another based from Pokémon Showdown! Pokédex's sprite (everything except for the eye) as well as fishbowlsoul90's (for the eye)... I compared the size from The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource's Sableye sprite and I believe they matched (because I'm not sure if the ME's gem should be included for the comparison)...

Here's the sprite:

That looks a lot better! I think I will be accepting this.

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god <3
    Finally, a Mega Houndoom with amazing quality, the horns in its head are a bit small, but it looks beautiful overall anyways <3
    One by one, those Sprites with awful quality, are dissapearing <3
    Hopefully, we will get a beautiful Mega Alakazam and Mega Tyranitar in all its glory soon or latter <3
    Thank you so much for all your effort, you're amazing DollSteak, seriously.
    Karma should love you, ChaosRush and everyone who contributes in this Projects <3

Thanks!

Thank you for that I'll credit you both.

Speaking of which... here is Mega Manectric

Credits to Zerudez and MilaneseCosmica for the front sprite.

and here is its icon!

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • I tried to resize/redraw Mega Alakazam and Mega Mewtwo Y back sprites based from a sprite sheet made by Pokemon Subrosia (he based from "Layell, Mos Quitoxe and Red Rooster"; not sure who among them made the most original)... Here are the sprites...

Mega Alakazam:

Mega Mewtwo Y:

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2019
    _ Sprites that I drew: Mega Alakazam/ Tyranitar/ Gyarados/ Aerodactyl/ Manectric/ Scizor (based on a fan picture on google)/ Steelix (based on Steelix DS 64x64 sprite)... that're GBA styles, sr!
    _ Sprites that i resized (from DS sprites on google... i can't remember its source, but i think u can find it easily) : Mega Metagross/ Glalie/ Sableye/ Sharpedo/ Camerupt/ Ampharos/ Abomasnow/ Lopunny/ Gengar/ Pidgeot/ Beedrill
    _ Mega Absol, i down from google and only turn its head + change its color like Absol GBA sprite...

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • _ Sprites that I drew: Mega Alakazam/ Tyranitar/ Gyarados/ Aerodactyl/ Manectric/ Scizor (based on a fan picture on google)/ Steelix (based on Steelix DS 64x64 sprite)... that're GBA styles, sr!
    _ Sprites that i resized (from DS sprites on google... i can't remember its source, but i think u can find it easily) : Mega Metagross/ Glalie/ Sableye/ Sharpedo/ Camerupt/ Ampharos/ Abomasnow/ Lopunny/ Gengar/ Pidgeot/ Beedrill
    _ Mega Absol, i down from google and only turn its head + change its color like Absol GBA sprite...

Your Mega Alakazam is by far, the best i've saw adapted to the GBA Restrictions so far.
    And it's really cool that some have a 2nd frame like Mega Camerupt or Mega Sharpedo too because that would fit really well with Emerald.

Back