• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I need a popcorn gif 😁

There's plenty to be found!
    Here's a handful:

Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday

LIES ALL OF IT

I HELD POT OF GREED IN MY HANDS
    So you cheated? Using banned cards, you've stumbled quite low...I mean, I called your cheating, didn't I?

And of course, just on the off chance I said Pot of Greed you would have just said something else, wouldn't you? ;)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday

It's just your regular argueing over a childrens card game.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday

I mean, Hearthstone definitely has a severe lack of motorcycles, that's for sure. Or giant dragon shaped planes or blimps...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    Who needs Hearthstone when you have GWENT ? 😜
    I've played Gwent like once and didn't get it. xD
    But I've also only played the tutorial of Witcher 3. I used to be hugely into western RPGs but nowadays I'm more interested into JRPGs and their story and characters in particular.
    There's no need to argue at all... snap is the best
    This reminds me that I still need to play New Pokemon Snap. I bought it, wanting to play it, but then I only did one run of the first course and never touched it again...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday

So there's a county in Whales where people literally shout its name? D:

Years

GWENT is the only card game inside of a game that I actually enjoyed. I wasted quite a bit of hours on it in TW3 xD
    Ironically I never really played the standalone version at all despite having it xD

Never tried Hearthstone though, just doesn't appeal to me xD

It's a county in Wales :)

well dang... now Geralt saying 'how about a round of GWENT?' suddenly sounds like he wants to go for a jog around the county or something =o

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday

I had a GBA cartridge of YGO that I played a lot back in the day. Despite the game having a bunch of bugs and freezes and despite Konami taking out some cards in the EU version for some reason. Meanwhile the game I have on the Switch I barely touched, especially after running into a stupid bug. Apparently they don't care at all for at least the Switch version as there never was a patch for it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back