• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024

we're all getting there eventually... and I'm going faster than most people

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years

Turned 22 a few days ago, didn't even realise my birthday was coming up until a couple of days beforehand. I remember when I used to be excited about my birthday.

Years
    • Seen today

I turned drinking age a few months back. I didn't understand "sipping", so I chugged down the entire thing and burned my throat.

It didn't affect me otherwise and I'm back to being disinterested in alcohol.

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
    Zeo take care of yourself!

From above story we learn that: be careful while drinking alcohol!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I usually don't drink alcohol, either. It's just when social pressure kicks in and even then I only resort to the bare minimum. <_<

Years
    • Seen today

I turned drinking age on the same day as a wedding with lots of alcohol, so I was feeling a bit pressured too.

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
    If you are a female don't read this:
    Spoiler:

Years

Happy belated birthday Fritz! :wavereep:

Peer/social pressure sucks :sadwick:
    I find it annoying that people try to pressure you into something just because the rest is doing it.

I just don't drink at all anymore.

At all? =o No water, Lemonade, Milk, Ketchup?
    Then why's half my glass of chocolate milk gone D=
    Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    i never felt socially pressured with these things... then again cant get socially pressured if youre not social in the first place
    Even if you don't participate in society you will still feel the results of social pressure. Be that through family, work or just a random forum on the internet.

PC being a perfect example. We have rules here. And even though, most people abide by those rules simply by virtue of using common sense. That still doesn't change the fact that there are rules. And those that don't, get kicked out faster than they can imagine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back