• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

I don't break the rules. I make the rules! It's everybody else who keeps breaking them! D:

Years

hello people, little lost glaceon has found it's way back =D

Had a dental issue with one of my fillings, which seemed to be loose and caused me three days of blistering agony (like someone was continuously stabbing me in my jaw/gums) starting Tuesday last week. Then Friday the pain suddenly eased up considerably. I was taking painkillers like skittles up to that point xD As for the weekend after that I pretty much just napped all the way through to catch up on lost sleeps (basically pulled like 2 hours of sleep a night during those days, so had some catching up to do, especially since I normally already don't get my required 8 hours of sleep anyway).
    At some point my cheek starting swelling up too, which at the worst point managed to reach my glasses.

Anyway, had the dentist today. Was just a piece of the filling that broke off, the rest was still intact and firmly in place (the filling was comprised of multiple parts), so she dentist did a bit of tidying up around where it broke off. I kinda just focused on pulling through this and pretty much just temporarily turned myself away from anything that required thought =p

Apologies for the sudden p00f, seems some people were getting nervous, but I was focused on riding this out and pretty much nothing else. Which is what my brain prioritises when in pain or sick enough. Almost no pain by now (more of an irritation than actual pain at this point tbh) ^.^

let us put that to the test

what card am i holding in my hand right this second?

blue eyes white dragon

Years

hello people, little lost glaceon has found it's way back =D

Had a dental issue with one of my fillings, which seemed to be loose and caused me three days of blistering agony (like someone was continuously stabbing me in my jaw/gums) starting Tuesday last week. Then Friday the pain suddenly eased up considerably. I was taking painkillers like skittles up to that point xD As for the weekend after that I pretty much just napped all the way through to catch up on lost sleeps (basically pulled like 2 hours of sleep a night during those days, so had some catching up to do, especially since I normally already don't get my required 8 hours of sleep anyway).
    At some point my cheek starting swelling up too, which at the worst point managed to reach my glasses.

Anyway, had the dentist today. Was just a piece of the filling that broke off, the rest was still intact and firmly in place (the filling was comprised of multiple parts), so she dentist did a bit of tidying up around where it broke off. I kinda just focused on pulling through this and pretty much just temporarily turned myself away from anything that required thought =p

Apologies for the sudden p00f, seems some people were getting nervous, but I was focused on riding this out and pretty much nothing else. Which is what my brain prioritises when in pain or sick enough. Almost no pain by now (more of an irritation than actual pain at this point tbh) ^.^

blue eyes white dragon

Don't apologise!!! We're just all glad you're ok and welcome back! 😊

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    But what is the name of the card? :D
    It's your mod card, obviously! Thought you could get your mod post back without me noticing, huh? D:

Stupid cheating "Heart of the Cards" bs!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back