• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen today

I'm going to learn poker soon

For no purpose other than getting a video game achievement which requires playing poker.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

I've played Poker maybe once or twice but didn't really know how it works. Though, even if I knew I would still be bad at it; being unable to hide my tells and all. People would just figure me out in a heartbeat. ^^"

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    :t201-t::t201-h::t201-e::t201-r::t201-e::t201-s: :t201-a: :t201-f::t201-r::t201-o::t201-n::t201-t: :t201-qu: :t280:
    I actually had a hard time reading this. Needed to switch through a couple themes before I found one without a dark background. Let's not use these too often in order to spell words. <_<

Years

I'm on the default theme which is pretty bright and often forget there's even other themes lol

Anyway, it's obviously the secret code to enter Ash's TARDIS! 😏
    (oops now she knows why her chocolate stash keeps decreasing.... I mean.... totally wasn't me, nu-uh! *wipes away chocolate from mouth*)

Years

i hate poker everyone cheats

EXCUSE ME! 😱

I'm on the default theme which is pretty bright and often forget there's even other themes lol

Anyway, it's obviously the secret code to enter Ash's TARDIS! 😏
    (oops now she knows why her chocolate stash keeps decreasing.... I mean.... totally wasn't me, nu-uh! *wipes away chocolate from mouth*)

Touch my chocolate again and I will send you to a planet full of Vashta Nerada. They love the scent of chocolate btw ;)

Years

There's others too!
    They just haven't come forward yet! 😉
    I can't out them though.... you know... chocolate thieves code and all...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

I would never ever take someone elses chocolate. Never!
    There's also the matter of pictures circumventing the swear word filter. Which is why we have to be extra careful when someone uses them to spell words.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back