• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 13: The 25 Days of PC Information, Skype, & Raffle!

Come one, come all! Enter yourself in the raffle here!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
  • I should totally buy an advent calendar. my family's forgotten about 'em in the past couple years but I always liked the idea.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I have never had one... Should I feel ashamed that I had to google what it was?

Pretty glad this is a thing, I hope it's like last year's 25 days of gaming :D.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Never really had an advent calendar. I like to do the one that Serebii does though, there are some fun puzzles in it.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I have an advent calendar but I have yet to open it. I will do once I get my cake from downstairs so I'll let you know... not like it matters too much, lol

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Geez it's been a couple of years since I've had an advent calendar. Might get one because who can say no to more chocolate - even if it is budget.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Like a few people before me... I totally spaced advent calendars were a thing until this thread.

When I was younger I actually got sick from eating the chocolate in an advent calendar, so I tend to shy away from them now. ]: Sad.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I dont think I even had a Advent Calender before, maybe years years years ago like 3-4, but don't remember if I did. Does that mean I never had a christmas? :O

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    OK I take back what I said earlier, I purchase a Cadbury advent calendar. Thank you thread for encouraging me to spend money. Technically it was my boyfriend's money so c:

Years
  • I've never gotten an advent calendar and even if I did I'd probably forget about it haha. I'll try my hardest to do Serebii's advent calendar though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    My mom used to buy me the ones with chocolate in them when I was a kid, and I'd do the 'open one a day' thing for like a week before getting impatient and just opening all the flaps.

So now I just rather get a regular box of chocolates and eat them whenever I want. :P

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    i'm not doing an advent calander! don't those things only have chocolate in them??

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    wth how have some people (in America, no less) never done an advent calender ): what happened in your childdhoooooood!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I have a handmade advent calendar that I really like, but it's at my parents' house, so for now, I'm advent calendar-less. I've thought about rectifying the situation, but I'm not sure where I'd get a decent advent calendar, so I may just leave it alone for the time being.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nnnot sure I understand this forum... So it's okay to just post in threads like I would in any forum? Or is every thread an event in itself? :3 (I didn't know where else to ask this either, sorry haha)

Also I bought a chocolate calendar for my office. It sits in our coffee room now and every morning I open a new part without taking the chocolate, and at the end of the day someone has always been there taking it xD Which is what I meant for them to do so that's fine haha.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Nnnot sure I understand this forum... So it's okay to just post in threads like I would in any forum? Or is every thread an event in itself? :3 (I didn't know where else to ask this either, sorry haha)

Also I bought a chocolate calendar for my office. It sits in our coffee room now and every morning I open a new part without taking the chocolate, and at the end of the day someone has always been there taking it xD Which is what I meant for them to do so that's fine haha.

Haha its just like a normal forum yes! :P The only one you can't post in now is the mafia thread, as sign-ups have closed.

It's just a normal GT forum except the threads are staggered slightly rather than all at once :).

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Got myself the same advent calendar from last year - A malteasers one. Now I can almost remember where the chocolate for each day are and don't need to spend minutes figuring out where is today's date.

Only thing I don't like about advent calendars is forgetting 2 or more days worth of chocolate and having to each a batch of them in a day to catch up ;x

Back