• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good stuff!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • What was the last really good thing that happened to you? Something you achieved, something you really enjoyed, or something you just got given will do. Whatever. As long as it's something that made you really happy and you consider to be a really good thing.

Cricket64

What does Eevee say?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I just got the motivation to type an essay early before it is due and now I have less stress to deal with. I also got engaged not too long ago~

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    I had enough snowdays straight to miss about two weeks of school.
    That's about all the good stuff that's happened for a while. Besides getting Pokémon X(and Y) for Christmas.

Sirfetch’d

Well a few weekends ago I got to see some family members that I haven't in quite some time so I will definitely say that! It felt so good being able to reunite with them as we live so far apart and haven't had many chances to spend time together haha.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Being able to go ice skating with two friends whom I haven't been able to see in forever, one of whom I've known since forever. Really was such a fun day <3.

Years
  • I went on the first date I've had in a few years the other week. Nothing came of it but it was good to go out with someone other than my friends. It made me feel very good knowing that he wanted to spend time with me.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    This may be pretty lame but I just got new Handkerchiefs, and then I got sick.
    I have never been happier while being sick. ^^

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I was made the captain of my class's quiz team in class 8. That was years ago and made me happy. Thats the last time something good happened to me.

Years
  • I got promoted to super mod. ♥ But on a non-PC related note, I completed my final semester. Just need five more credits that I'll be getting via taking two exams so no more sitting around and struggling in class!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's almost going to be a month since I got promo'd to Front End Leader at the craft store I work at, honestly that's the legit good thing that has happened to me. xD In side news, this Friday I'm getting my 3DS out of KMart Layaway and I'll be playing Pokemon X allll weeeeekend. <3

Years
  • I was partnering someone for my dance coach and the boss-lady let me do a lot of the choreography (which went well as an added bonus) I'm pretty pleased with that. xD

I have discovered a lot of new music that I really like, always a bonus for me.

I'm learning to drive and so far nobody has died.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • I had my boyfriend down here from the 27th of December until what was supposed to be the 5th of January. Yeah, HUGE snow storm, subzero temperatures, and ice made that the 9th instead of the 5th. I had 4 extra days of cuddling, kissing, movies, eating together, and some...um...."private" time.

1zanag1

Every trainer has a choice...
    Years
  • I went to a college fest where I met my old best friend and had loads of fun ^_^

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Although not everyone was as fortunate as I was, I had a great time during "snowpocalypse" last week. I ended up snowed in in my university town where my boyfriend lives, so I got to spend the whole week with him and another friend that stayed with us. It was great to actually feel like a college student for once. I have always commuted and never hung out with anyone, so it was great to do that. We walked through the snow for an hour and a half just to get alcohol on the first night, and even though my fingers were burning because they were so cold, it was a ton of fun...and tasty. Our friend brought his PS3 and tv over, and I already had my PS2 there so we had dual game action at all times. 8)

Aside from the "college" experience I finally got (I'm a senior btw...yeeeah), it was great to spend time with my boyfriend and get closer to him. I'm beyond happy I got snowed in there. <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Promoted to Editor on one of my favorite forums. Made a 100% on my AP Biology midterm and received all A's last semester. Scholarships, and hopefully not paying a dime for college. :)

Making friends on here. My big sisters Sheep and Strawberry.

Back