• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grandmafia [IT'S OVER]

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Nimsy, check the posts again, Milotic voted one post before Gunner said that she softed, which basically no one caught, and I have a feeling that if the mafia had caught it they may have killed her as she is a pretty important role for the town. That's why I think her changing was because of the RR and not because she wanted to seem inno.
    Um... what? You're going to have to point out the post you're seeing, because from what I see, the post before Gunner's contains a vote from Mana. Candy actually voted two posts after Gunner pointed out her softing.

Etherion

Horray for random voting :) We got Ketsu :D

[kill] Milotic

random voting form the old man's list again...

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Years
    That Candy, Foxrally, Zehn list is pure evil in that really there is only one person on there that actually participates in the game... Zehn has made his posts short as usual and I can't even find a single word by Foxrally -.-

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    One more thing. I was surprised that Gramps and Grandma did not visit each other last night, that would have saved Mana. :( Maybe do it tonight? If this doesn't happen soon we may have to consider that one of them could be lying or were converted to a third party.

I don't think they get to choose to visit each other, it's random selection at night. But ya, we get to attend a wedding when it happens right? Also, we haven't had any info on conversions from the day/night posts. It isn't something required to be put in there, but also, the bingo caller might have missed on the first few nights, hitting WSs or 3Ps?

Anyways, I don't think that Candy voting for someone who softed is guaranteed maf, but being on a list of 3 sets us up for some pretty good odds of getting those darn Whippersnappers.
    [Execute] Milotic

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I don't think they get to choose to visit each other, it's random selection at night. But ya, we get to attend a wedding when it happens right? Also, we haven't had any info on conversions from the day/night posts. It isn't something required to be put in there, but also, the bingo caller might have missed on the first few nights, hitting WSs or 3Ps?

Anyways, I don't think that Candy voting for someone who softed is guaranteed maf, but being on a list of 3 sets us up for some pretty good odds of getting those darn Whippersnappers.
    [Execute] Milotic
    It's not random, Gramps can visit Grandma to giver her a gun, Grandma can visit Gramps to give him a cookie. I have a feeling that last night they both though they other would visit and both visited other people :/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    @jd it's because I don't think getting married now that we're both outed is a good idea

[Execute] Milotic

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Fine. FIIINNNEEE. Get the Candy wagon on a roll. Y'know what, I don't care. I don't care at all. I don't even have a night action. I don't get to do anything at all.

Honey you're just gonna get a piece of vanilla candy when you see me dead.

*sexy wiggles out of this room*

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Fine. FIIINNNEEE. Get the Candy wagon on a roll. Y'know what, I don't care. I don't care at all. I don't even have a night action. I don't get to do anything at all.

Honey you're just gonna get a piece of vanilla candy when you see me dead.

*sexy wiggles out of this room*

THE ONLY CANDY I LIKE IS TAPIOCA FLAVORED CANDY, AND THAT HAS BEEN PHASED OUT A LONG TIME AGO.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    It's not random, Gramps can visit Grandma to giver her a gun, Grandma can visit Gramps to give him a cookie. I have a feeling that last night they both though they other would visit and both visited other people :/
    (unless this is a different mechanic from any other game) They don't choose the role that they give stuff to, they choose a player to visit. But as Juno points out,
    @jd it's because I don't think getting married now that we're both outed is a good idea

I forgot that Juno was confirmed, though I don't recall Gramps being revealed.

Years
    I agree we should make it our top priority to find the Bingo Caller and Alien, so we don't loose to third parties. I don't really have a clue how to do that though. Probably we should go back to more post analysing. However with the Bingo Caller basically having the same goal as the innos (finding out who's mafia and not killing innos) and the alien having a secret mission ...wow, that's basically being lucky.

I do have a good idea, that Milotic is lying, so for today I'll join the bandwagon [Execute] Milotic.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Besides Milotic, who are the BIGGEST suspects? I saw a few names thrown around, but I think it's prudent to compile our information.

Back