• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grandmafia [IT'S OVER]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Okay so Whippersnappers killed Nimsy who was culted, but the Bingo Caller tried to recruit a whippersnapper... interesting.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I received a Bingo card with a message on it,

"Klippy is a whippersnapper, the recruit on him failed."

I'm feeling obligated to trust this, since they want to get rid of the whippersnappers as much as we do.

[Execute] Klippy

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Except I'm just a Senior Citizen since my good role got killed N0. :/ Kinda suspicious you get a random Bingo card throwing me under the bus. It's no surprise Mafia/Whippersnappers would try to do that to me, given I came back after N0 again. w/e

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • But why would the letter be in the form of a bingo card if the whippersnappers were framing you? That doesn't exactly make a whole lot of sense.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • But why would the letter be in the form of a bingo card if the whippersnappers were framing you? That doesn't exactly make a whole lot of sense.

Framer? I dunno. No big deal though. Lynch me if you wanna. I don't have any proof to dispute it other than my word, so...

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • What I don't understand is how the Bingo Hall would be able to send the message the same night as they tried to recruit the Whippersnapper, as they wouldn't know their action failed until the night was over. Or was this a day message then?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Ya I don't think I trust this "bingo card," since we haven't seen anything like it before. Unless the people who have received the previous ones were not inclined to share the info it had, this doesn't make sense to me.

JD brings up a good point too. If Klippy was the player they were planning on converting, why would they also target him with the bingo card and potentially leak one of their own?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Hi everyone I'm back again! :)

So Nimsy was a recruit... interesting. I'm not sure what this says about Twiggy but I kind of want to say it makes him look more inno? The only way Twiggy could be mafia would be if the Bingo Caller attempted to recruit him earlier and the cult knew he was (but then I think Nimsy would have tried to push a lynch on him instead of me).

While Bard did post those possibilities regarding Golgari's potential alignment, I think he's most likely town. At least based on the interaction between him and Johnny on D1, I can't see them being teammates.

The whole message thing is weird to me though. Why is it only now that someone has come forward with a message? (if we're assuming this is from the likely cult'd Prankster). The Prankster can send up to 5 messages per day phase. It just doesn't make much sense for no one to have come forward with any messages they've received, even if the Prankster was unsure of who to send messages to or afraid or didn't know what to say, why not test the waters so to say and send a message to at least one person and see what happens? If anyone out there is withholding any other messages they should probably speak up. (Of course, there's the possibility of the ability being changed after being recruited but hnnnnng let's not get into that).

Still though, I agree with what Bard has said. [Execute] Klippy

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Guys, the Prankster is like a Town Crier. His messages are broadcast to everyone in the thread, not to one specific individual. So the message wouldn't have come from that role. The "Bingo Card" is something else entirely if Golgari is telling the truth about it.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It's okay, guys. I have no way to dispute the evidence against me, except to say I'm innocent, so :(

I'm just casting this in return, against doof2, since he's the person bringing up the Bingo Card out of nowhere and is framing me. Good luck, Old Timers.

[EXECUTE] Golgari

Years
  • I honestly do not really understand the Bingo Card thing myself, but then again I am very new to this and so it's probably super obvious and that I'm just too blind to see it.
    Anyway, I do agree that if Klippy turns out to be an inno we should look at Golgari for tomorrow.
    [Execute] Klippy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Klippy, when/which phase were you brought back into the game? I thought you were replacing an inactive player and would therefore have a role...

Also, Bard, you did a really good analysis of the current predicament we're in, but I feel like it's not complete. What if both are inno and the info that Golgari was given came from a non-Nursing Home source? I don't think it's too farfetch'd for the Prankster to get a modified ability after being converted. Or the Bingo Caller can do something else we weren't aware of... Or we're all just getting played for fools, idk.

I'm going to hold off voting for Klippy/Golgari just yet, but this is the only "lead" we have right now...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Klippy, when/which phase were you brought back into the game? I thought you were replacing an inactive player and would therefore have a role...

I think 2? Can't remember. Might've been later. And I replaced an inactive, but I'm just a Senior Citizen - the basic Nursing Home role.

Years
  • I might be very wrong about this, but I do remember the mafia being inactive night one. Klippy replaced someone, correct? Klippy could have very easily replaced the inactive mafia. I wasn't really able to follow earlier in the game so this probably was cleared up already(may it be a selection to do no one, or the mafia becoming active again). I just want to bring this to light-

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    eeeee.. i'm really confused about this whole bingo card thing and it's a little odd seeing the first one surface the thread on day 5 but i always have a hard time believing klippy
    [execute] klippy

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I still think the Bingo Card thing doesn't add up, so [Execute] Golgari. Not that it matters, this is probably more of a fos vote then anything else.

Back