• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ah, yes, what I never thought I'd need: a dragon building. Wait.. no one needs or wants that? Ohhh my bad I thought we needing more DRAGON BUILDING. ffs.

Graveler?

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't understand the fascination of making literal rocks into pokemon. They did this again in Gen 5.

Meganium

Years
    Can't add much to a Meganium roast since I've never once used it in a playthrough. That's how little I care for it.

Magnemite

Years
    It looks like it's designer was looking through a toolbox, saw a couple screws and magnets lying around, and then by some folly connected them by doodling a metal circle with an eye drawn on it in the middle. It's design is a mess no matter where you look.

Heliolisk

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    It could take advantage of Parabolic Charge better if it didn't have such poor base HP. RIP.

Hypno?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    IT'S SO DAMN ANNOYING! Both of its designs, its stats, its troll tendencies, everything. I hate it. And you know what the worst part is? I caught a shiny of one of these things in Ultra Sun. (Fortunately, Wonder Trade exists. Let someone else take care of the little s***.)

Yanmega?

Years
    • Seen today
    I used this on a team during Brilliant Diamond.

...Definitely didn't stand out, even amongst my odd ball party.

Sceptile

Back