• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT11 Chat: The Final Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • I'm gonna focus on running Marisa's and my event, the TR1V1A contest (which btw you should all join winkwink), and competing Survivor. If I have to join, it's maybe the chat thread, IRC, CAH, and Craftrum :33

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm gonna focus on running Marisa's and my event, the TR1V1A contest (which btw you should all join winkwink)

oh Arceus no I looked at that trivia and I couldn't even

right now my only question is how the heck to find the proper games for Cards Against Humanity, or even know when the hosts are available to play.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    No idea what events I'm joining this year, but the weather outside is pretty awful. I suspect it will be a lot then.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I competed in like two events last year lol. Granted last year I was busy. But this year, I've freed up some time this week. So, hopefully I can partake in more events than two this year. Already in two actually! Might hop on to Skype chat either tomorrow or Monday. Craftrum is a maybe. I took a look at TR1V1A, I felt like I could get half of them at least right, so I will probably do that.

Years
  • Still haven't looked around at all the events yet, but this is shaping up to be a pretty good Get Together this year! Especially that Retro Gaming Event... [/shamelessplug]

And wow, it looks like everyone is joining in on the fun:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Yay my first GT ever.

Sadly i'm going somewhere during it for 4 days(starting tomorrow), but if there are still any events that will be open at the time, i can join them.

Hope it will be fun :)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Sadly I have a regular week of uni, except not that regular as I have a bunch of stuff I need to do/get done (work on a project, make a poster to present stuff on, etc). That and running an event here as well as another on another site (but not much to do rn at least). But I am still tempted by a bunch of stuff. Maybe after I do other things today.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • So we are chatting huh? Glad to be on board.

Tbh I am at a camp with bad internet which will cause me to skip some vents here sadly ;; idek when we are coming back >.>

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'll try my best to participate in as much events as I can. Won't be able to join streaming ones, though, since my connection's pretty slow; it'd crash immediately after loading something. I seriously wish it weren't like this.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • woOOooOOoo happy that it turns out I have internet no matter how slow it is because I was really convinced I wouldn't be able to visit :3 I'll do my best to stay around!!

Years
  • I decided i will participate in Skype, Chat, Gaming and Trivia.

I can still do Skype, Chat and Trivia when my mobile internet runs out by using my tablet and wifi. And since i'm a giant video game geek, i think my scores for that will be good enough way before i run out of internet lol.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Hopped on the minecraft server for a bit. It is full of snow and not at all full of mobs or animals.

Years
  • Glad to see everyone signing up for things. As soon as I have access to a computer, I'm going to partake in the more extensive events, for sure. Who knows, I might even try Minecraft for the first time! o:

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    This will be my first time participating in the Get Together since 2011! :)

So far, I've only joined the Speedhacking Competition, and I have no idea what to do yet...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back