• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT11 Chat: The Final Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've been planning to host some spin-off game designing contest, but unfortunately, people that I was going to run it with were all busy. Oh well; there's always next time, I suppose!

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Ahh I haven't done any GT events this year so far! So busy with school typing papers and such. D: Good thing my next draft isn't due till Monday cause I have a little extra time. I may try to do at least one thing. I wanted to sign up for PC Survivor , but missed the deadline by a few hours. :(

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Ahh I haven't done any GT events this year so far! So busy with school typing papers and such. D: Good thing my next draft isn't due till Monday cause I have a little extra time. I may try to do at least one thing. I wanted to sign up for PC Survivor , but missed the deadline by a few hours. :(
    Oh boy, I do not miss typing out essays late at night. Now I just type paragraphs about a client's tax issues with the internal revenue service, lovely.

CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THE TRADE EVENT DEADLINE GUYS HOW COULD YOU

Hello everyone! I'm a little late but better late than never, right? I'm really pumped for my first GT!!!
    Hey there, I dig your usertitle.

Chiere

Banned
    Years
  • Thank you! I am so excited about this and hopefully next year I'll be here for the whole week! I've already completed the trivia contest! and failed miserably. LOL

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Thank you! I am so excited about this and hopefully next year I'll be here for the whole week! I've already completed the trivia contest! and failed miserably. LOL

Still got to do that... along with several other events, thats due either tomorrorow / friday. Lol /fast minute.

Chiere

Banned
    Years
  • No, that's just my explorer's hat for the Around PC in Seven Days. One of the rules says " Please wear an explorer's hat while posting". So that's what I'm doing. However, I'm ending up with much less time than I thought I would have, so I won't be able to finish that challenge. :(

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Happy Get-Together 11, everyone! Kind of busy so I unfortunately won't be able to participate in stuff...mostly limited to just observing what I can. I hope it goes well, though! The "Survivor Island" event is quite an interesting forum concept.. {:3}

Years
  • Everybody that didn't play Cards Against Humanity with a skype call last night was missing on some really great time.

Praise Regular Pepsi!

EDIT: I had a great time this Get Together (also my first one ever), even if it was just 2 and a half days. Watched Jirachi movie 1 and a half times, was fun both times. Also competed in the gaming events, but kinda gave up after coming back from vacation and seeing the high scores.

The best thing however, was playing CAH over skype, it was so much fun, even if we didn't play for the actual event.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back