• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT11 Chat: The Final Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'll just make it a point for me to not be the one guy that isn't there this time around.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Game Jam event is really fun~
    Though I'm pretty much on the verge of pulling my hair out trying to plan for it.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Gosh, I said I wanted to do it, but I have no idea how I'm going to keep track of all the times and events! D:

I applaud you all and wish you good luck, haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    So how was your guys' second day of the GT? :)
    Mine's going great, the highlight of my day on here were definitely watching Pokemon on Livestream and the Radio jam! ^^

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Second day was good, but I think the 3rd is gonna be way better for me, mainly because I have nothing eating up my morning this time!

I have to say, this is probably the most active I have been in previous GTs, and I'm so glad we got it stretched to a week this year! So much more time to play!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I don't feel like there's any event I'd like to participate in, so I end up just... chatting.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • So far, everything is going fine! I'm enjoying myself, and I've made some friends already. And The kitty scavenger hunt is fun! And my discovery of the GT11 Challenge being a post-game one is awesome, so I'm doing that right now while trying not to go insane.

I'm a bit sad that I can't participate tomorrow, since my internet is going to be down. Oh well, I can still do the challenge, and hopefully the next day I can participate in even more things! If I'm not distracted that is.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    This chat feels deader than usual. :( Is it because I changed my page settings so it just looks like less pages?

Years
  • It's on the third page for those on default settings, but yeah it does seem a little too quiet in here. I thought there'd be more discussion going by now if you ask me haha

KatTayle

Cat Pokemon lover
    Years
  • Hey, do we have to specifically register somewhere to take part? Or do we just find an event we're interested in and do whatever the event says to do?

Years
  • The days so far have been hectic but it's so much fun to try and participate in as many events as I can and have a little taste of everything. Have had a hard time with the Pokemon Challenge, but we'll just wait and see if I can actually complete it, haha.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • The days so far have been hectic but it's so much fun to try and participate in as many events as I can and have a little taste of everything. Have had a hard time with the Pokemon Challenge, but we'll just wait and see if I can actually complete it, haha.

I was gonna try that but then realized I left all my games at home and my Pokemon X is missing anyway. so yay...! 8D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I've actually been more distracted this year than in previous years. Although so far I've done some challenges, some battling, and watched a movie last night.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I am rather curious what some of you think of the GT Pokemon Challenge so far, actually. I took a big risk with it as it's very abnormal in terms of Challenges, since almost no Challenges are post game. Feedback is very welcome so I can improve the idea in the future. :D

Years
  • I am rather curious what some of you think of the GT Pokemon Challenge so far, actually. I took a big risk with it as it's very abnormal in terms of Challenges, since almost no Challenges are post game. Feedback is very welcome so I can improve the idea in the future. :D

I like it a lot! Making it a post-game challenge is a rather unique concept, and I think it makes the challenge more interesting; plus, it's still pretty challenging. I also like the restrictions chosen for five of the six Pokemon, particularly the "He was #011" and "Unity" ones~ It'd be cool to see more post-game challenges in the future, be it regular challenges or special ones (i.e., event ones that give you an emblem upon completing it or something).

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Post Game Challenge is great. I thought the restrictions were too broad so because I had several ideas for a team before finalizing it. Otherwise lots of fun and unity is amusing.

Bummed I don't have more time for this. Perhaps the first year I've skipped isketch so far haha

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

I am rather curious what some of you think of the GT Pokemon Challenge so far, actually. I took a big risk with it as it's very abnormal in terms of Challenges, since almost no Challenges are post game. Feedback is very welcome so I can improve the idea in the future. :D
    Making it interactive (community-wise), as you did here, definitely made it more interesting and having tried something different actually turned out well. good job in putting it up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back