• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gunpowder (M) (OOC)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    In Gunpowder money is a bit more valuable than in the modern era. $100 can go a long way, bounties like Jedediah Rush's could keep a bounty hunter living comfortably for several years.

As for steampunkageness, this isn't really a steampunk RP. Steam engines are used to power trains and that's about it. Up north things are a bit more steam-oriented but in the south steam trains are about the limit. I just let Fox and Sonata get away with it because "rule of awesome".

As for bounty increases and church communities. You don't handle your bounty past the original number, it increases as I determine it should. Whilst the religious organisation is quite wealthy, the church itself possesses only a slightly comfortable amount of savings amassed from collections, events and donations. The community itself is generally quite poor as is the norm in the Barren Lands.

When I read about the cyborg I felt like we were going full Wild Wild West, haha.

Aha, that was something I didn't get, haha. So I assume his bounty will go up to something like $60 dollars or something.

Also, as there is a list of outlaws, but there isn't one of bounty hunters, are we supposed to introduce new ones ourselves, or is the bounty hunter population small enough to only contain players? Also, is Janet's the only bounty hunter organization?

Years
  • Update

For his heinous crimes including destruction of property, theft of livestock and attempted murder, the outlaw Emmet "Handful" Holliday has had his bounty increased to a total of $300. He may not appear dangerous but should not be trifled with. Holliday is wanted dead or alive.

Years
  • When I read about the cyborg I felt like we were going full Wild Wild West, haha.

Aha, that was something I didn't get, haha. So I assume his bounty will go up to something like $60 dollars or something.

Also, as there is a list of outlaws, but there isn't one of bounty hunters, are we supposed to introduce new ones ourselves, or is the bounty hunter population small enough to only contain players? Also, is Janet's the only bounty hunter organization?

Maybe I'll have technology develop more late, but for now I'm definitely avoiding that route haha.

A bit more than $60 actually.

The list of outlaws is there because of the bounties, it's not so much a matter of numbers. There are fewer enforcers of the law and bounty hunters than criminals, but not so much that you couldn't get away with creating an NPC bounty hunter.

Janet's isn't the only organisation, but is one of the more prominent ones and is certainly the most major within the Chasm. That being said, these agencies are not exactly common either as there are few bounty hunters and many of those are simply freelancers.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • ahahahaha Blarzigunpowder

Gunpowder (M) (OOC)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I would say up north there's a little more technology. But in the south it's THE SOUTH. We're kinda lacking in technological advances, so the cyborg was a failed prototype using steam power and magic. Bc awesome.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Update

For his heinous crimes including destruction of property, theft of livestock and attempted murder, the outlaw Emmet "Handful" Holliday has had his bounty increased to a total of $300. He may not appear dangerous but should not be trifled with. Holliday is wanted dead or alive.
    Wow that's more than Virginia. XD

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • Finally posted my first IC post. I just read everyone else's post as well. Jeimas is such a lovely country xD

EDIT:
    I just realized how short I made Owen >.< Is it too late to make him a bit taller? His height is relative to the height I'm usually around and, well, where I'm from, 5'7" is tall enough for a guy

Last edited:
    Years
  • Finally posted my first IC post. I just read everyone else's post as well. Jeimas is such a lovely country xD

EDIT:
    I just realized how short I made Owen >.< Is it too late to make him a bit taller? His height is relative to the height I'm usually around and, well, where I'm from, 5'7" is tall enough for a guy

Why would you want to change? Embrace your height (or lack thereof) and play it up to its full potential! Think of the drama: surrounded by people who tower over you, literally and metaphorically looking down on you, until you rise up and prove that just because you're half their size doesn't mean you deserve half their respect.

Think of the comedy: all the smaller spaces you can fit into where bigger guys can't go (or try to and get stuck), hiding behind comically small cover, the ease of which you can hit people in the shins/kneecaps/groin...

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years

EDIT:

The best way to get Sophia pissed is to call her short. I kept the height that way because I wanted something to trigger her rage mode :P

You could have something similar with Owen :D

Years

EDIT:

I don't see what the problem is with him being short?
    It's good to have a good mix between characters it makes for more interesting interactions etc.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years

• Oh god, I just cam out of nowhere. I think some of you guys know me, either by the Gligar guy, or Foxrally's brother. If you don't hello. Well, here's my signup. Don't expect me to live up to my brother's reputation, I suck. Anyways, I hope it's just enough so I can join.

Gunpowder (M) (OOC)
    Gunpowder (M) (OOC)

Name: Atropine Lethial

History/Personality:

No one would've believe that Atropine (name means poison), the daughter of Melissa Lethial, who was one of the most wanted criminals at the planet at her time, would be able to follow a positive, and good path. Atropine was born due to illegitimate birth, and she never found out who her father truly was. Although her mother was a cruel killer, she wasn't completely heartless. She took care of Atropine, even with her multiple crimes per day. She would leave Atropine by herself, at a hidden alley. And would comes at times of the day to feed Atropine. Atropine lived this life until she became 10, when her mom was caught and savagely hanged.

Atropine never disobeyed her mom, so she didn't leave her alley for days. Atropine would drink all the drops of water she could find, and would eat any edible thing. Despite her mom never coming back, Atropine never had the thought that her mom abandoned her, which is a thought that most people have. After a week of living a dreadful life, Atropine finally decided to come back of her alley. It was like a baby seeing the world for the first time. She was confused, but at the same time, she was amazed. Every step she took she felt more curious. Sh managed to walk for miles and miles, with all her curiosity, and managed to reach the main town, Spider's Hollow, where Bounty Hunters were recruited.

As Atropine was extremely tired, just saw a nearby bench and sat there. She began thinking what she should do with her life, now that she's free, She sat there for about two hours, and then, a lady named Haden Harver came up to her. She was a former bounty hunter herself, and she lived with Bounty hunters. after a whole lot of explanation from Atropine, the lady was left stunned with what she had in front of her.

Haden asked here multiple times, if she was truly the daughter of the infamous Melissa Lethial, and she repeatedly replied "yes". Over the course of seven years, Haden taught Atropine the ways of Bounty Hunters, and how she's love to make Atropine a Bounty Hunter. She regarded Atropine as here new Daughter, and Atropine regarded her as her "second" mother. Atropine trained hard to finally be recruited.

Although her mother was still regarded as, the infamous serial killer, in the history books, Atropine was known as the "Lethal Bald Girl". Lethal was her mother's nickname at her prime. Despite all the negative comments about her mother, Atropine still believed that her mother was a good person, even with all the problems she caused.

Atropine was a really quiet woman. She only talked when she had to. She developed this at the age of 12, as people thought she sounded a lot like her mother, as people didn't like that. Atropine was a pretty thoughtful person, as she was always described as "outside the box" by Haden. Atropine is a fierce battler, and when it comes to fighting, Atropine battles just her mother. Fiercely and no mercy.

Appearance:
    Gunpowder (M) (OOC)
    Like her mother, Atropine was over average height. She was known through the whole city for hear milky white skin she got from her mother. Atropine had the same menacing eyes she got from her mother, which terrified some families.
    Atropine looked a lot like her mother, so the government forced her to shave her hair bald, or she'd have to be kicked out of Orhust. Atropine always tried to look like her mother, despite all the horrible comments she'd get. Atropine wore earings, which was a gift from her mother she got when she was 7. She still uses them to symbolize her mother.

Element: Earth

Weaponry:
    • Leather Whip - Uses it to get evidence from outlaws and tortures them if needed.
    • Goat horn - She hunts down goat's and tries to get the best horn.
    • Tomahawk - Uses it to hunt down animals and defendherself.
    Stock Spells:
    • Elemental Burst - Earth
    • Elemental Shield - Ground
    • Summon Weak Familiar
    Custom Spells:

• Magical Horns - Atropine's bald head glows and summons two magical horns. The size and power of the horns depend on the rage, and on experience. It may be used for defense if needed. It increases the speed of the user to double the original speed of the user.
    • Doomed Eyes - This is a move Atropine's mother used a lot to confuse bounty hunters. The user concentrates at a specific person, or a number people, depending the power of the move, an makes them think like they're in their worst nightmare. Able to paralyze a person momentarily if strong enough

Roleplay Sample:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • punches self because the post I made 8 hours ago didn't go through apparently

What I meant was I don't think 5'3" represents Owen's shortness. For a 21-year old man in the Old West, even that is shorter than short >.< When I was making the character, I was thinking in relative terms. 5'7" is the average height of an adult man in our country (we're not exactly a tall race).

Okay, maybe I should've read all the SUs first >.< It seems like the average height in this universe is around the same. Carry on Please ignore me slinks away in a corner

Years

• Oh god, I just cam out of nowhere. I think some of you guys know me, either by the Gligar guy, or Foxrally's brother. If you don't hello. Well, here's my signup. Don't expect me to live up to my brother's reputation, I suck. Anyways, I hope it's just enough so I can join.

Gunpowder (M) (OOC)
    Gunpowder (M) (OOC)

Name: Atropine Lethial

History/Personality:

No one would've believe that Atropine (name means poison), the daughter of Melissa Lethial, who was one of the most wanted criminals at the planet at her time, would be able to follow a positive, and good path. Atropine was born due to illegitimate birth, and she never found out who her father truly was. Although her mother was a cruel killer, she wasn't completely heartless. She took care of Atropine, even with her multiple crimes per day. She would leave Atropine by herself, at a hidden alley. And would comes at times of the day to feed Atropine. Atropine lived this life until she became 10, when her mom was caught and savagely hanged.

Atropine never disobeyed her mom, so she didn't leave her alley for days. Atropine would drink all the drops of water she could find, and would eat any edible thing. Despite her mom never coming back, Atropine never had the thought that her mom abandoned her, which is a thought that most people have. After a week of living a dreadful life, Atropine finally decided to come back of her alley. It was like a baby seeing the world for the first time. She was confused, but at the same time, she was amazed. Every step she took she felt more curious. Sh managed to walk for miles and miles, with all her curiosity, and managed to reach the main town, Spider's Hollow, where Bounty Hunters were recruited.

As Atropine was extremely tired, just saw a nearby bench and sat there. She began thinking what she should do with her life, now that she's free, She sat there for about two hours, and then, a lady named Haden Harver came up to her. She was a former bounty hunter herself, and she lived with Bounty hunters. after a whole lot of explanation from Atropine, the lady was left stunned with what she had in front of her.

Haden asked here multiple times, if she was truly the daughter of the infamous Melissa Lethial, and she repeatedly replied "yes". Over the course of seven years, Haden taught Atropine the ways of Bounty Hunters, and how she's love to make Atropine a Bounty Hunter. She regarded Atropine as here new Daughter, and Atropine regarded her as her "second" mother. Atropine trained hard to finally be recruited.

Although her mother was still regarded as, the infamous serial killer, in the history books, Atropine was known as the "Lethal Bald Girl". Lethal was her mother's nickname at her prime. Despite all the negative comments about her mother, Atropine still believed that her mother was a good person, even with all the problems she caused.

Atropine was a really quiet woman. She only talked when she had to. She developed this at the age of 12, as people thought she sounded a lot like her mother, as people didn't like that. Atropine was a pretty thoughtful person, as she was always described as "outside the box" by Haden. Atropine is a fierce battler, and when it comes to fighting, Atropine battles just her mother. Fiercely and no mercy.

Appearance:
    Gunpowder (M) (OOC)
    Like her mother, Atropine was over average height. She was known through the whole city for hear milky white skin she got from her mother. Atropine had the same menacing eyes she got from her mother, which terrified some families.
    Atropine looked a lot like her mother, so the government forced her to shave her hair bald, or she'd have to be kicked out of Orhust. Atropine always tried to look like her mother, despite all the horrible comments she'd get. Atropine wore earings, which was a gift from her mother she got when she was 7. She still uses them to symbolize her mother.

Element: Earth

Weaponry:
    • Leather Whip - Uses it to get evidence from outlaws and tortures them if needed.
    • Goat horn - She hunts down goat's and tries to get the best horn.
    • Tomahawk - Uses it to hunt down animals and defendherself.
    Stock Spells:
    • Elemental Burst - Earth
    • Elemental Shield - Ground
    • Summon Weak Familiar
    Custom Spells:

• Magical Horns - Atropine's bald head glows and summons two magical horns. The size and power of the horns depend on the rage, and on experience. It may be used for defense if needed. It increases the speed of the user to double the original speed of the user.
    • Doomed Eyes - This is a move Atropine's mother used a lot to confuse bounty hunters. The user concentrates at a specific person, or a number people, depending the power of the move, an makes them think like they're in their worst nightmare. Able to paralyze a person momentarily if strong enough

Roleplay Sample:

Spoiler:

Welcome to Gunpowder, I'll add you to the list in a second.

Hey guys, I've been reading your RP as an outsider and I have to say so far its awesome. Keep up the great work

I'm glad that you're enjoying it! You're welcome to join though, no need to be a stranger.

punches self because the post I made 8 hours ago didn't go through apparently

What I meant was I don't think 5'3" represents Owen's shortness. For a 21-year old man in the Old West, even that is shorter than short >.< When I was making the character, I was thinking in relative terms. 5'7" is the average height of an adult man in our country (we're not exactly a tall race).

Okay, maybe I should've read all the SUs first >.< It seems like the average height in this universe is around the same. Carry on Please ignore me slinks away in a corner

You can't have that corner, it's mine.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I'm glad that you're enjoying it! You're welcome to join though, no need to be a stranger.
    I would join but, as of right now I've only read up to Colt/GreyBidoof's first post. So not only would I be behind on ongoings but It would be my first RP, so I feel starting late would be awkward. I'll probably come back to you with my SU once either, I've cught up or I've done a few posts on my current RP which hasn't reached IC stages yet

Back