• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo, everynyan!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Let's see,

Is the lessons of having Computer Engineering as your career, hard? The math, the coding, etc. I tried that career, my head exploded.

What can you say about your experiences here in this site?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Team Magma or Team Aqua?

What is your best memory that involves Pokémon?

Team Magma!

My favorite memory involving Pokemon, that's a tough one...I think I'd have to say it was the time when me and 3 of my friends got together and did the Pokemon Musical in BW like, all night xD There was no point to it whatsoever--we just dressed our Pokemon up in the most ridiculous outfits and cracked up at how silly it all looked :D

Let's see,

Is the lessons of having Computer Engineering as your career, hard? The math, the coding, etc. I tried that career, my head exploded.

What can you say about your experiences here in this site?

It got pretty challenging at times. I've always loved math, so I didn't mind that too much. What was really difficult was the intense amount of work my school's department had us do, between homework, lab assignments, projects, and reports. There were a few times I went 2 days in a row without sleeping ;-;

I'd say my experiences on the site have been pretty positive! I've met some nice people, and haven't yet had any bad experiences here :)

Thanks! You seem like an awesome person to talk to. ^_^
    I've been trying to be cool with people on here but no one really ever responds. ;-;

Aww. Sometimes people are busy, or they meant to respond but it slipped their mind. It happens to the best of us, sometimes :c I'll make sure that doesn't happen if you want to talk with me!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hello Sopheria!

What made you follow the Computer Engineering as your carieer?

Hello hello!~

I was always (relatively) good at math, so my family urged me to go into engineering since I was like 10 :P I ended up going to a bunch of engineering summer programs and such in high school, so by the time I got to college, there wasn't much else for me to go into haha.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Salut, Cathy~

So a question where you can answer one way or the other, or both!
    If you could make a dream team of 6 Pokemon that you could go through a full game with what would it be? Not limited to any specific region, just any 6 out of the entire NatDex! Also, if you could have an actual team IRL, would it be the same? Different? In what ways? :3

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Salut, Cathy~

So a question where you can answer one way or the other, or both!
    If you could make a dream team of 6 Pokemon that you could go through a full game with what would it be? Not limited to any specific region, just any 6 out of the entire NatDex! Also, if you could have an actual team IRL, would it be the same? Different? In what ways? :3

Salut, Ulli c:

My team (in-game or IRL) would consist of my favorite Pokes:

Mawile, Aegislash, Florges, Froslass, Cresselia, and Misdreavus :)

Ullion

Years
    Nice choices! ^^

I thought of another question:
    What is your favourite card in MtG? Favourite art? Favourite to use? Or favourite because of another reason? List themmmm~

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Have you ever played the Pokemon TCG?

Favourite Super Mario game title(s)?

What's your favourite role in a mafia game?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    (Didn't realize I had new questions. Why didn't I subscribe to this thread? derp derp)

Nice choices! ^^

I thought of another question:
    What is your favourite card in MtG? Favourite art? Favourite to use? Or favourite because of another reason? List themmmm~
    Aaa that's such a tough one. I'm going to have to go through all my cards and get back to you with a list :)

What's ur favorite food nd do u like sushi

I'd say my favorite food is seafood in general. I love seafood of all kinds, so it's hard for me to pick just one. I'd say eel is my favorite (sounds crazy, but it's really good if you try it!), but sadly I don't get too many opportunities to have it.

Relatedly, yes, I do like sushi!

Have you ever played the Pokemon TCG?

Favourite Super Mario game title(s)?

What's your favourite role in a mafia game?

I have played Pokemon TCG! I played it a lot when I was a kid, and even played in a local TCG league! I eventually fell out of it though, mainly because I ended up having the same deck for years and never had any money for new cards :c

My favorite Super Mario game is SMB 3! That game is a masterpiece, almost flawless imo. Some additional mentions: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario 64, and Super Mario Galaxy.

My favorite role in a mafia game is The Disguiser. It's just a ton of fun playing as another person and trying to act as much like them as possible (even though I'm normally terrible at it haha)

What Pokemon do you least like?

Pokemon that you least use?

Pokemon I like the least: Stunfisk. Too gimmicky.

Pokemon that I least use: in general, I've found that I don't use very many Grass types. That's of course not to say that I don't like Grass types (Whimsicott is <3), it just happens that I tend to use other types more.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hey there!

I don't think anyone has asked this yet so here goes:

Who is your favourite Pokemon?

Hello!

Spoiler:

^ Mawile :)

Ullion

Years
    Aaa that's such a tough one. I'm going to have to go through all my cards and get back to you with a list :)

I'll be waiting patiently. ^^

More questions!

Did Katanagatari's ending make you cry? It almost made me :'(

What type of music do you like? Favourite song?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Oh, an interesting one!

Any reason as to why? Childhood favourite etc.

Mawile's been my favorite since I first saw it in Pokemon Ruby! Reason: it's an adorable little ball of adorableness with a pair of steel jaws on its back :3

I'll be waiting patiently. ^^

More questions!

Did Katanagatari's ending make you cry? It almost made me :'(

What type of music do you like? Favourite song?

omg yes ;-;. The final battle was epic, but god the feels

I like trip-hop, trance, and alternative rock. I'm also really big into 80's synth. I have a lot of songs that I'd describe as my favorites, but if I had to narrow it down to just a few:

Midnight In A Perfect World by DJ Shadow
    Save A Prayer by Duran Duran
    Modal Soul by Nujabes

:)

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    Do you like 2hu?

I'm interested what you've done with Javascript. b/c #bestlang

Soba is delicious. Want to come to Japan permanently eventually?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Do you like 2hu?

I'm interested what you've done with Javascript. b/c #bestlang

Soba is delicious. Want to come to Japan permanently eventually?

I had to look that up, and found that it's an abbreviation for Touhou? I've never played it, actually D:

I've mostly worked with Javascript at my job. The webservices that my company provides are really dated. And I mean really dated. So part of our job right now is modernizing and making everything interactive and communicating with the server using ajax. Most of what I've done is working with the DOM to dynamically generate content and configuring event listeners.

Javascript has its perks, but imo its standard library kinda stinks :c It's got a ton of neat extensions though, which is cool :)

It's my dream to go back to Japan, at least semi-permanently! I'm hoping to one day go back there for grad school once I've got all my student loans paid off ^^

Back