• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo, everynyan!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I'm not sure if these have been asked but...

Who's your favorite doctor from Doctor Who?

What about your favorite companion?

Nope! These are actually the first Doctor Who questions I've gotten.

Number 11, Matt Smith, is my favorite! If I were to ever travel the universe in a blue box, he's the one I'd want to travel with ^^

Donna Noble is my favorite companion. I find her amazing for so many reasons, not to mention some of my favorite episodes were during her arc (Turn Left and Midnight).

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    Nope! These are actually the first Doctor Who questions I've gotten.

Number 11, Matt Smith, is my favorite! If I were to ever travel the universe in a blue box, he's the one I'd want to travel with ^^

Donna Noble is my favorite companion. I find her amazing for so many reasons, not to mention some of my favorite episodes were during her arc (Turn Left and Midnight).

Couldn't agree more with your episode choices for Donna Nobles time on the show!

My question is what do you think about Missy? I though the last season had really poor story but great characters, the internet seems to disagree with me though

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I had to look that up, and found that it's an abbreviation for Touhou? I've never played it, actually D:

This is a travesty. You must play Touhou right this instant! >:[

Once you've played: who is your favorite Touhou character?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Couldn't agree more with your episode choices for Donna Nobles time on the show!

My question is what do you think about Missy? I though the last season had really poor story but great characters, the internet seems to disagree with me though

Well...

Spoiler:

This is a travesty. You must play Touhou right this instant! >:[

Once you've played: who is your favorite Touhou character?

I shall! Answer coming soon to an AMA near you!

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Now that you've tasted the Realm, will you ever be able to leave?

Who do you like to play as in Civ 5?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Ohh featured well i must ask now~ :D

Whats your avatar and sig from?

How is it living in lockport? Where did you go to college?

Have you ever played fire emblem or splatoon?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Congrats, your thread's been featured for this week. <3 I really liked reading your bio here.

Do you prefer the original FMA or Brotherhood?

Do you feel that PC has helped you improve or refine some of your other creative skills?

Are there any companies you would work for if offered the chance? What's your dream work position?

Thanks a bunch, Sheep! :D

It's so tough for me to compare them! There are so many things to like about both of them, and they both have their own unique flavor to them. I've always felt that while Brotherhood definitely had storyline and ending, the original plays out a bit more like a drama/thriller (which I like), while Brotherhood plays out more like a supernatural action-packed shonen (which I also like!) So which one I prefer depends on what I'm more in the mood for.

I definitely feel that PC has helped me improve my creative skills! My writing abilities have improved a ton from being active in RPT and WoPC--looking at other people's work and drawing inspiration from it really helps. I also wasn't that good at graphic design before being a part of PC, but they've improved quite a bit and now I really enjoy making signature tags and other cool graphics to jazz up my posts. I owe it all to the great tutorials and helpful people in A&D
    Hallo, everynyan!
    ;

I'd love to work for any gaming company. In addition to the fact that I love games, there's so many different skills and disciplines involved in game development, it's a combination of artistic and technical, and it's such a fast moving field. It's the kind of job that I feel I'd never get bored with ;3

Now that you've tasted the Realm, will you ever be able to leave?

Who do you like to play as in Civ 5?

I have tasted the Realm, and I enjoy it! These kinds of games always get me hooked because I always want to unlock everything hnng

I like to play as the Celts, the Maya, Korea, and the Portuguese :D They all fit my favorite play styles really well. I used to play as Ethiopia a lot too, but I win all the time with them, so I don't play as them quite as often anymore since it takes the challenge out of it haha

Ohh featured well i must ask now~ :D

Whats your avatar and sig from?

How is it living in lockport? Where did you go to college?

Have you ever played fire emblem or splatoon?

Hey Dedenne!

The girl in my avatar and sig is Sheena Fujibayashi from Tales of Symphonia, which is quite possibly my favorite game of all time!

Lockport is nice. It's a tiny little city so there's not a whole lot to do, but it's a pretty nice place to live :) I went to college at Rochester Institute of Technology ^^;

I've actually never played Fire Emblem or Splatoon. I have been interested in playing Fire Emblem for a while though, mainly because Marth is my favorite character in Smash. I haven't played Splatoon either but it's another game I'm planning on giving a try once I get a Wii U c:

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Besides the Tales series, what are some of your other favorite video game series?

Who are some of your favorite video game characters?

Years
    Catherine!

- If the opportunity presents itself, would you rock climb on the side of an actual mountain?

- Favorite OS to work with?

- Goalkeeper or Striker?

- What advice so you have for a high-school student that wishes to take an Engineering course in post-secondary?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Besides the Tales series, what are some of your other favorite video game series?

Who are some of your favorite video game characters?

Kingdom Hearts, The Metal Gear series, SSB, Elder Scrolls, and of course, Pokemon!

Favorite video game characters, hmm. This was a tough list to make, since I have so many video game characters I like! But if I'd have to choose my absolute favorites, I'd go with:

Sheena from Tales of Symphonia, Sophie from Tales of Graces, Roxas from Kingdom Hearts, Raiden from Metal Gear, and Uzuki Yashiko from The World Ends With You :)

Catherine!

- If the opportunity presents itself, would you rock climb on the side of an actual mountain?

- Favorite OS to work with?

- Goalkeeper or Striker?

- What advice so you have for a high-school student that wishes to take an Engineering course in post-secondary?

Hiya!~

Good question! If it looked like an easy enough mountain to climb, and it wasn't too high, I'd definitely give it a shot ^^ I'd just have to hope I don't get hooked on the adrenaline rush and end up wanting more and more of a challenge, which is happens to a lot of rock climbers. Knowing me though, that probably wouldn't happen haha

OS X is my absolute favorite! I'm also fond of Kubuntu, which I dual boot on my desktop.

Definitely striker. I stink as goalie. Too much pressure.

The best advice I could give to you is get as many college credits now as you can. The more of your requirements you get out of the way now, the more of a life you'll get to have during your post-secondary :)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    How sophisticated are you

Which characters do you like best from the SSB series? Which is your favorite game? I'm curious :o

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    How sophisticated are you

Which characters do you like best from the SSB series? Which is your favorite game? I'm curious :o

So sophisticated even your auto-correct recognizes it.

I usually like playing as Marth, Samus (I like Zero-Suit better but non-zero suit is pretty cool too), Shiek, and Wolf. Marth in particular is the character I play best as, by far. I like to mix things up and play as different characters, but Marth is who I choose when I really want to win :)

My favorite game is SSB Brawl. It's the most modern one that I've played at length. I still haven't played much of the newest one. I've only played a little bit of the free demo of the 3DS veresion :c

Morrorwind, Oblivion, or Skyrim and why?

Skyrim, because out of all the games, it feels like Skyrim is the one whose world has the most depth to it, which makes it fun to explore. Oblivion has the more interesting story imo, but Skyrim has better open-world aspects.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hi Catherine! I think I know someone for real whose name is Catherine. She is kinda a cute type in my college but I think you're cuter than her. :P

Whoa! You also love Kingdom Hearts too. What titles have you played so far? If you're interested, here's mine under the spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Full Metal Alchemist as well? Ooh! Which one: the Brotherhood or the first one? Or perhaps have you watched both? I completely done Brotherhood but I haven't watched the first one ever. About the first one, did they bring their bodies back? What happened back then? Spoil me if you know much then! I supposed you have watched other series, right? Mine are Akame ga Kill, Attack on Titan, Nisekoi, Your Lie in April, Another, and FMAB as well. It is nowadays I'm fond watching as much series as I can. Suggest one for me though. XD

Aw! You're already done college. Too bad I'm still stuck here but I'm halfway now. I'm supposedly to be graduated in 2016 if I hadn't stopped for two times (currently stopped and this is now the second).

Years
    I came up with more questions, so here it goes:

- Your first programming language? And if applicable, your favorite?

- Preferred IDE and why?

- Laptop or desktop PC?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hi Catherine! I think I know someone for real whose name is Catherine. She is kinda a cute type in my college but I think you're cuter than her. :P

Whoa! You also love Kingdom Hearts too. What titles have you played so far? If you're interested, here's mine under the spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Full Metal Alchemist as well? Ooh! Which one: the Brotherhood or the first one? Or perhaps have you watched both? I completely done Brotherhood but I haven't watched the first one ever. About the first one, did they bring their bodies back? What happened back then? Spoil me if you know much then! I supposed you have watched other series, right? Mine are Akame ga Kill, Attack on Titan, Nisekoi, Your Lie in April, Another, and FMAB as well. It is nowadays I'm fond watching as much series as I can. Suggest one for me though. XD

Aw! You're already done college. Too bad I'm still stuck here but I'm halfway now. I'm supposedly to be graduated in 2016 if I hadn't stopped for two times (currently stopped and this is now the second).

Aww you just made my day, you know? :)

I've played every single one 8) My favorite though is easily Birth By Sleep. Great story, great characters, great gameplay, amazing music. My favorite characters are tied between Roxas and Ventus. They both have such tragic stories. I'm so interested in seeing how the story concludes, if for no other reason than because I want to see them get happy endings finally.

I've seen both the original and Brotherhood. I'm not going to spoil the original for you though, because I'd highly recommend you watch it ;)

I do like other series! My favorites are Eden of the East, Psycho Pass, Katanagatari, Eve No Jikan, Attack on Titan (still waiting on that next season hnng), and Soul Eater. I'd recommend any one of those whole-heartedly. Based on your tastes though, I think you would like Soul Eater in particular. Oh, and Gurren Lagann, if you haven't watched it already c:

Aww. I had to do that too before I graduated (one year long hiatus between my second and third year). Just try not to let it get you discouraged, and you'll do fine. Good luck!

I came up with more questions, so here it goes:

- Your first programming language? And if applicable, your favorite?

- Preferred IDE and why?

- Laptop or desktop PC?

First programming language: Python. I taught myself back in high school. Favorite language: C. Not sure why, probably because it's the one I've worked the most with. Seriously, it feels weird programming without pointers haha.

Favorite IDE: Eclipse, for more reasons than I can even name. It's just amazing.

Laptop or desktop: laptop. I'm almost always on my laptop when I'm on the computer, and only use my desktop for things I can't do on my laptop, like gaming, and watching shows on a big widescreen monitor :)

Back