• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haunted places

Years
  • Yay Halloween nonsense

What kinds of scary, spooky, creepy places have you been to? Were you genuinely scared? It's okay, I know you were scared. Everyone gets scared.

Years
  • I have been in one! It was day time so it wasn't really scary, but there were rumors that it was haunted? It was an old turn of the century mansion that offers tours where I used to live.

Years
  • I've been inside a few caves and done the Fremantle Prison Tour.
    That's about it though and neither really bothered me.

Years
  • I once visited the London Dungeons years ago, the whole experience was all set up but it was still pretty creepy.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The Treehouse. Yet, I always find myself morbidly curious which makes me return to this cursed place.

Years
  • There was an old house that got torn down a few years ago in my town that was built in the early 1900s but fell into disrepair in the 1990s/2000s that was said to be haunted, but I'd never visited it. :x

Other than that, I've never been to an actual haunted place...just theme parks and a stage haunted house.

Lucid

I really want to plan to visit the myrtles plantation soon

Years
  • My moms house is scary and creepy. The kitchen is haunted. Comes out late at night when only one person is watching tv in the living room and all the lights are off! Start hearing noises in the kitchen, Foot steps, knocking! Oh and my dad died in that house 2 years ago from esophageal cancer. So I know a few spirits might be there !!!

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I live in a small, rural, Midwestern town. There's an old three story piano factory that is decrepit and falling apart. My buddy and I are fascinated by paranormal stuff and we know the owners of the piano factory. We spent a couple hours up in there doing an investigation. Super creepy!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I mean, there's a ghost in my dorm room, but other than that, I don't like visiting scary places.

The scariest place I've been to was a corn maze. We bough tickets for the NON-haunted one, and they told us not to cut through the corn sooo... of course we did! But we ended up in the haunted maze, unfortunately. Some dude jumped out at us and we NOPE'd the fuck out of that place. Moral of the story? Follow the rules, kids.

Years
  • I've seen up close "The Cage" located in St. Osyth in Essex when I drove to Clacton some months back. It was previously a medieval witch prison and is notorious for many paranormal sightings.

The previous owner of the place had put the house up on the market after a traumatising event.
    ...and it appears to be the case that it's still there.

I went alone to the house at first but the next day I arranged a viewing with the estate agent. To begin with he accompanied me through the rooms, but at some point he was waiting for me just outside while I took a longer look around. Definitely felt and sensed something really off about the atmosphere there, and it didn't help that I kept hearing various rattling noises I couldn't pinpoint.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I've been to the Waley House at Old Town San Diego, twice. It's believed to be the most haunted place in America. The place also is pretty narrow to navigate through (worse with a crowd).

Years
  • I've been to the Waley House at Old Town San Diego, twice. It's believed to be the most haunted place in America. The place also is pretty narrow to navigate through (worse with a crowd).

Oh, my God, you're so lucky! Do you have photos?
    This place is on my bucket list after Disneyland ;) But I never had money to visit it. My friend advised me to register here https://swap-house.com and use advantages of couchsurfing. Free living can make a good save! But I don't have money even for tickets to travel now. How much did you spend for this trip?

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Oh, my God, you're so lucky one! Do you have photos?
    This place is on my bucket list after Disneyland ;) But I never have money to visit it. My friend advised me to register here https://swap-house.com and use advantages of couchsurfing. Free living can make a good save! But I don't have money even for tickets for travel now. How much did you spend for this trip?

Unfortunately, I forgot to my own photos of it, but my parents did. Tickets to the Waley House costs $8 for adults. Oh, and I've been to Disneyland many times before, and I'm planning to visit there again next year (after they open their Guardians of the Galaxy ride and waterfalls for the Disneyland Railroad).

Years
  • Unfortunately, I forgot to my own photos of it, but my parents did. Tickets to the Waley House costs $8 for adults. Oh, and I've been to Disneyland many times before, and I'm planning to visit there again next year (after they open their Guardians of the Galaxy ride and waterfalls for the Disneyland Railroad).

Thank you!
    You're really lucky. Please have fun and relax for me too! Cos I wanted to visit Disneyland since childhood. ♥

Haunted places

Back