• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Read (Manga Edition)?

Years
  • I got maybe...one-third through the manga (based on where it was currently at) when I started reading it, then got lazy and stopped |Db

Noragami? If you haven't read it but watched and enjoyed the anime I highly recommend you read the manga too.

Years
  • I've actually never even heard of it before now.

I've read Tokyo Mew Mew a Mode; I love all of the Mew Mew manga series. And yes, it's so great!

No, I have not read that series. What is it about?

The Mew Mew series seem to be kind of a fun, light read, if Tokyo Mew Mew A la Mode is any indication, haha.

As for Gacha Gacha, it's about a dude who turns into a girl when he sneezes. Basically, it's a romantic comedy.

Gacha Gacha?

Last edited:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • YES. MAHJONG HAS NEVER BEEN SO EPIC. KOIZUMI FOR BEST CHARACTER OF ALL TIME.

Yakitate!! Japan?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Who have read Pokemon Adventures?????????????????????????????

Back