• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Still can't work out how to get that annoying wi-fi light off because I'm worried about it draining the battery fast.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    people are sure gonna be disappointed when shit keeps happening in 2017

Gabri

m8
    Years
    The fact that 2017 will be the year I finish my Master's automatically makes it better than '16.

For this country in itself this year wasn't bad, but I don't just look at Portugal.

Years
    I just noticed Adriana's avatar... I always though C-3PO was an attractive character of the Star Wars universe. I guess it's because I love his voice and he's funny.

Years
    That's awful.

While the Wet 'n' Wild we have in Australia is well and truly open for the hot weather. Pretty much any area with water is where people want to flock to during these hot months.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Here in Michigan, when it was 50 degrees Fahrenheit, I wanted to hit the beach.

Years
    I always keep thinking cold thoughts when the weather is hot. After a stressful day of late shopping I did come home to a refreshing cold iced tea.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back