• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Shootings are bad.

But in terms of other bad things, here in my home state of New South Wales we've had approximately 15 deaths from drowning-related incidents since Christmas. And the worst thing is that it means so many sad stuff happening in a normally joyous period where people aren't getting the message.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    a men's magazine is definitely the best source of information

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Winter Break has gone by quickly, kids are back in school already.

Speaking of which, I need to sign up for my A+ certification class which starts in a few weeks.

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
  • I don't even get breaks, y'all. Plus school is actually kind of fun/relaxing, even university... especially compared to work. I kinda miss school, but unfortunately, they don't pay you to attend. :P

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
  • I would want a job if I could do something I'd either enjoy or that I feel matters. What I do is just something so I can get by in life for now. If I didn't need money, and if university didn't cost money, I'd go back to school for something else.

Unfortunately the only things I'm passionate about are creative things (mostly writing and theatre) but there just aren't a lot of jobs in those kinds of fields in the rural south and it's tough to get a foot in the door.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • i've lost my 3ds and subsequently my will to live

not really but it's very upsetting that i can't play my favorite games anymore.

at least I still have you runescape

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I'm just kinda... demotivated because I feel like I'm not really good enough for a decent job?

Eh. Maybe I can just return to my old one. I've been considering that for a while...
    The same one that killed you motivation and confidence? :((

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back