• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hobbies.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    So then, when you have plenty of time to kill, most of us have certain hobbies we partake in.
    Aside from the obvious, what do you enjoy doing in your free time?

TY

Drawing stuff, playing video games, listening to music... Im not a interesting person in his free time...

Sirfetch’d

I like to watch movies, shows, youtube videos, and pretty much anything else online. I also like to spend time at PC.s battle server where I am a moderator. Obviously browsing PC is a huge hobby of mine as well as other things such as music, video games, etc.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Drawing, reading, online Pokemon battling, lurking on the internet, playing with throwing knives, playing with my lizard, etc.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I do a lot of things when I'm bored. I play games, chat with friends, listen to music, read books and manga, watch TV shows, movies, anime episodes, and most of all, make graphical artwork. It's fun to open up the good old Photoshop and get creative with it, haha.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • When I'm bored I usually do a lot of things to kill boredom. I talk to some friends, open up Photoshop and work on some sigs or icons, read articles, reblog stuff on tumblr, lurk through PC, listen to music, go outside for a walk, or take a nap.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I stuff my face with whatever food is currently in my house.

Years
  • I watch a lot of TV shows and movies - sci-fi and fantasy especially, but I also really like documentaries, or basically anything on the science channel. I read a ton of books... again, a little bit of a lot of things. Outside of Pokemon, I also collect comic books and other superhero themed things, and that can be a major time suck. More on my hippy-dippy lame side, I knit and sew a lot, love to bake, and go to yoga class two or three times a week. I wish I had more free time, but between school and work, I don't get that much.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I pretty much just surf the net to kill some time. Sometimes I'd be drawing, but I'm way too lazy to find a piece of paper and a decent pencil.

Years
  • I mainly watch videos/TV, check forums (like here and EGC), Tumblr, Pokemon Showdown etc. and I also love listening to music. So yeah, mainly techy stuff takes up my usual hobbies.

Years
  • I find myself watching TV all too often than not, mostly cartoons whenever I'm not online. Other than that, I usually love driving around (whenever and wherever I can), and I also like to play games on my 3DS as well.

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • I don't have much free time, but when I do I'm definitely playing a Pokemon game on the GBA/NDS ...
    I just have no motivational energy for anything else really, I'm much too tired from work and training all the time. Ultimately leading to me having no friends! ;P
    So that is what I do on my two days (my time) off during the week, the rest is just a routine! (train, eat, work, eat, sleep, repeat...)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I enjoy watching videos from Youtube, visiting forums and battle servers, listening to musics, and playing video games, on occasion.

Ayselipera

For hobbies I like to collect tea items and recently lighters since they're useful, cheap, and come in plenty of designs. I go through bursts of trying to make a lot of recipes, but I haven't recently. I'm rarely home so I'm more likely to be out doing something than doing a hobby.

Back