• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    I have to say that this hack really stands out- especially in its graphics. The scripting shows expertise, and the story is just as good.

However, does any one know why this wont work on gpsphone (GBA emulator for iphone)? Ive been playing on VBA but whenever I try to play on my ipod, the game restarts itself when i click New Game.

Thanks in advance

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Simple. If you don't know how to get through, the simpilest way is to view
    the map with A-Map. (Advance Map, if your new to Hacking.)

That's a good idea friend but is not necessary to do that, because... actually the beta
    ends right there
    ... After the fight with the first gym leader... and that's all. (I have tell you this before)
    There is nothing in the "secound part of the forest yet"
    You must waiting for the next beta...
    Well... I see you in a couple of days with more updates!!

Last edited:

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
  • thanks for some help.... =_= it doesnt say what kinda of emulator, so yeah. but anyways i gotted it to work on a no$gba emulator for the pc.

I was wondering do you know if theres a way to fix it a bit to allow it to work on the psp? when i run it on my psp it goes in but then at the new game,option part i click nw game it brings up the gba ding screen then goes back to it again then i click new game again it freezes and makes beeps, which was odd. If theres a way can you please help or tell me =) thanks.

I have the problem with my PSP too...which is a shame, this looks like a really great hack.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • That's a good idea friend but is not necessary to do that, because... actually the beta
    ends right there
    ... After the fight with the first gym leader... and that's all. (I have tell you this before)

Yeah, Skoria, I know that
    already. And why does the Forest's Maps change regularly?

I have the problem with my PSP too...which is a shame, this looks like a really great hack.

You should play the Hack in VBA since the PSP problem is hard to fix.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    Hack is one of the best I've seen so far but... can't play it on my iPhone anyone know a way to change save type on gpSPhone? or modify the .gba file?

>Dante<

Call me Steven
    Years
  • Hey, my bro was just playing it. It brought back old memories, then I read Cynthia's name is Brenda Whiskey. Why, why whiskey?
    Perhaps there is a connection...
    if you look well...
    Brenda Whiskey and Black&White
    Brenda ===> Black
    Whiskey ==> White
    maybe...or maybe no XD

Richie is a genius..he could have connected the two things ^^

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Perhaps there is a connection...
    if you look well...
    Brenda ===> Black
    Whiskey ==> White
    maybe...or maybe no XD

You really need to be a genius to do that xD

How's the ship map coming along?

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Perhaps there is a connection...
    if you look well...
    Brenda ===> Black
    Whiskey ==> White
    maybe...or maybe no XD

You really need to be a genius to do that xD

How's the ship map coming along?

Haha that was a sarcasm really?... Ok my friend makes me happy that you had seen that.
    Actually what dante said is right, there is a lot of connections about the story line
    and the BW... like Brenda Whiskey [has an arcanine] or Bill Waters [has a Charizard]
    (that man that appear in the forest and his family made the Charizard's statue that appear in the scrip)...
    Both are enemies and you are in the middle of their war, you know, between the black and
    white. Ok I have told you too much about the story... wait for the next beta... compared
    with the first beta the secound one will be amazing!!

In short: the story ius about who is black and who is white... and principally: What color are you?

And about the next updates, just give me a couple of days!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    How long is this beta? I think I'm stuck at the part after I beat that guy who stole the pokemon and ran into the cave.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    How long is this beta?

read the previous pages or use the Search Button next time.

Anyway, is the beta supposed to end in the Forest?

Yes, the beta ends right there... sorry but tell me if, in general, it was good or bad.

That's a good idea friend but is not necessary to do that, because... actually the beta
    ends right there

---oOo---​

>Dante<

Call me Steven
    Years
  • Haha that was a sarcasm really?... Ok my friend makes me happy that you had seen that.
    Actually what dante said is right, there is a lot of connections about the story line
    and the BW... like Brenda Whiskey [has an arcanine] or Bill Waters [has a Charizard]
    (that man that appear in the forest and his family made the Charizard's statue that appear in the scrip)...
    Both are enemies and you are in the middle of their war, you know, between the black and
    white. Ok I have told you too much about the story... wait for the next beta... compared
    with the first beta the secound one will be amazing!!

In short: the story ius about who is black and who is white... and principally: What color are you?

And about the next updates, just give me a couple of days!!

eh eh ^^
    the history is starting to reveal him but the mystery it thickens more always friend...
    I am sure that the beta 2 will surprise us to everybody and this attended makes everything very more meddler :)
    I know that you are very busy friend..
    then, as the spanish hacker said..
    suerte!
    and for any help.. you know how to contact me ;)

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
    Years
  • whats the badge progress of the beta mate? i just like to check.
    awesome job on the tiles, looks lovely

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I had been away for a while, so there was a lot to check on B&W. But, so far everything looks amazing (and I'm really impressed to see high quality scripts :D)
    Good luck with the project, Richie, waiting for more cool stuff!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back