• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you eat your pizza?

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
Years
  • Do you eat the cheese first, then the crust - or do you eat the crust with the cheese still on it?

I always eat the cheese first (with a fork), and then eat the crust after the cheese is gone.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    If I'm picturing this correctly, I don't actually think I've seen that happen before - where you eat just the cheese first and then the crust. I like to eat both together since I'm not too huge on plain crust anyway.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • Depends on how greasy it is - Normally I just pick the damn thing up and inhale from the tip (With crust!) but if it's a really greasy pizza I use a knife and fork.

Years
  • How do you eat your pizza?

For every pizza, regardless of temperature or size. Standard pizza etiquette.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I eat pizza the proper way:

1) NO UTENSILS, even if it is overflowing with cheese or really thick- no exceptions

2) bite the tip first

3) eat until all of the cheese-on-bread part is gone

4) eat the crust from one side to the other

5) continue until the box is done

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I eat the cheese first and lastly eat the crust if I'm not that full when eating too many.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i actually fold mine slightly. i've never used any type of utensil for eating pizza.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I pick it up and shove it into my mouth until it's gone. If it's greasy, I fold it in half like the above picture. I've never had pizza using a fork/knife.

Back