• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How do you Hatch your Eggs?

Where do you hatch you Eggs?

• Battle Resort Expressway - Westbound (Clockwise)

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Battle Resort Expressway - Eastbound (Counterclockwise)

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Mauville-Verdanturf Turnpike

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Seaside Scenic (Cycling Road)

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Other (Pray tell in the comments!)

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2022
    As the titles says. ORAS gave us an amazing spot for egg-hatching, but how many of you actually use it?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Aaaaaaaaaall the time. Always go around the Battle Resort counter-clockwise. There's really do more efficient method to egg hatch than that in ORAS imo.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • When I think about it, i don't really go to a specific area to hatch my eggs. I just ride my bike and go around the city I'm in.

MasterLemon

What's for tea?
    Years
  • Talonflame in my team and go about Cycling Road with a Mach Bike. I'll usually hatch eggs in X&Y though.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Talonflame on the team, using Hatch Power Lv 3 after I got my daily 4k steps from walking around my campus, and going counter clockwise in the Battle Resort loop.

I like that you can change musics there, unlike Lumiose's constant looping soundtrack which drives me mad.

Years
  • I tend to hatch my eggs in Y due to the Oval Charm and Shiny Charm I have in the game. I see the Battle Resort is a good place if wanted to hatch them in Alpha Sapphire.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Battle Resort! But I'm not really sure which direction, I think clockwise? 9.9 I just go whichever direction is easier for me to hold the circle pad in haha.

Years
  • I bike in circles right underneath the Battle Resort daycare.. used to go west around the whole island but that was too long of a ride for picking up eggs and boxing new hatches as often as I do. Really missing the long, straight path in X/Y. :'(

Years
  • I'm only as far as the Elite Four, whom I've since mowed down and lost to Steven and have yet to try again.

I always have Talonflame or Larvesta in my party anyway. I stick the Poke'mon I want to breed in with the permanently resident Ditto, do a couple loops of Mauville on the Mach Bike, get the egg, then keep looping Mauville until it hatches.

Then I realize I didn't get the Poke'mon out of the day care, rinse and repeat, start Wonder Trading until I get something I don't already have.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I put them in a 34 degree room with minimal light. I surround them with other pokemon to make them feel better. Sometimes I stroke the egg with the palm of my hands, so I can make a better connection with the new fresh pokemon inside

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Battle resort, Hatching power level 3, pokemon with the egg hatching assist and ride round and round the lady on the beach near the day care.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • I only hatch eggs in my ORAS to fill up my national dex by cycling around the battle resort. But when I want to breed a competitive or theme based team, I usually go to my XY game to hatch the eggs by cycling around the prism tower since I find it more convenient this way.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2022
    It was a horrible idea to check back on this thread today out of all days. Like the variety I see here!

Keep hatching them eggizzles neffew!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I ride back and fourth on my bike through the Muaville-Verdanturf turnpike. XD I also tend to use an egg-hatching power to boost up my egg hatches. This method seems to work really well because it does cut the time of egg hatching a good chunk. Not sure the exact 'chunk', but I have had eggs hatch in less than say... five to ten minutes at most?

However, I'm not much of an egg hatcher. If I do hatch eggs, it's because I'm trying to make a new team for a new game, or I do it to fill up my pokebank in case I want to do it later.

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • i wait until i get a box full of them, then use my powersaves to put them all at one step. faster, efficient, borderline legal: just the way i like it.

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • I always use the Battle Resort, going counterclockwise. I find that you can get around the island by only holding the "up" button on the arrow pad. When you come up to one of the rocks while riding your mach bike, before the camera angle changes, press "up" and hold it there. You will continue biking as long as you hold it down. I found that doing this is by far the easiest method to hatching eggs so far...

PikachuGuy

Back