• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you sleep at night?

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I'd like to not sleep on my left shoulder.
    So how do I sleep?
    On my left shoulder, of course.
    I try to sleep on my back most nights, but I always wake up on my left side. I'd like to avoid that.. when I was younger, I broke my left clavicle and it never healed right. You can actually still feel the break. It's neat! But it's also uncomfortable.

Absolute silence is required for sleeps. Everything is turned off, ear plugs in, life is good. On the other hand, I need my bedroom light on because the dark is scary and I might just die. =p

Covers don't matter much. That's dependent on the temperature. If it's hot out, just my sheets and the air conditioner. If it's cold out, I have a massive mink blanket. Though I prefer to be a little on the warmer side - I'm underweight, so I'm almost always cold. :c

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
    I sleep on my back but during my sleep I've been told I move a lot but somehow once I wake up Im just exactly where I was as I can remember nwn

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    At the moment I sleep alone, naked, curled up into a ball, and usually with my headset on my head. I fall asleep talking to people on Skype, usually my pair.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I start on my stomach or my side, but almost always wake up on my back with my blanket over my face lol.

I almost always use covers, the weather dictates if I wear sweats or shorts or not, and T-shirt or not. My blanket is a fleece one that's not very thick, so it's fairly adaptable, which is nice, as it says pretty warm if I need it to.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I sleep in a varied way to the Foetus Position. I don't know the actual name of it. If I find it I'll let you know.

Last edited:
    Years
    I sleep on either my back or stomach, I switch between the two constantly until I get comfortable enough to fall asleep. I absolutely cannot sleep on my sides, it is so uncomfortable to me. I sleep with a blanket usually, if I get warm I uncover my feet. I used to be afraid something would grab my feet but that fear went away lol. I also have to have a fan going or I can't go to sleep, I'll stay up all night if something happens to my fan lol.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    Well that's something that I can consider strange, because aside from me practically break-dancing in my bed, I have heavy sleep walking tendencies, so I can end up anywhere else in the house.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I'm thinking about my futon right now, but it's rock hard anyway, so I don't like it. My only option is to sleep on my sides, and there isn't a lot of space to switch between sides. -rolls around on the floor-

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I sleep by thinking of interesting things coming in future of thinking about my future!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I usually start cuddling with my body pillow and then eventually I roll over and fall asleep on my back. I just get super sleepy that way and I just pass out.

Years
    I tend to sleep casually on the back, sometimes rolling over. My mattress does me fine, but yeah, I do have a tendency to move around a bit.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    I usually toss and turn a lot and curl up like a cat. :3 I also sometimes loop music on my Vita to fall asleep to.

lordfeebas

Competitive n00b
    Years
    I tend to fall asleep on my side and I often wake up on the opposite side because of how fidgety I am when I'm sleeping. I often do an "alligator death roll" and turn so many times the sheets come out of the bed and wrap around me. When I sleep on the couch I always sleep towards the wall rather than facing toward the open.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I alternate between sleeping on my left side, then my back, and then my right side, all in one night. Can never get super comfortable in my bed.

I blame my mattress.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I sleep either on my stomach or on my back.
    And as for the covers it depends upon the weather.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I either lay on my stomach or side fetal position. I like my room to be kinda cold and to be completely covered by the blankets. I just wear a bra to bed unless I'm really cold and when it's hot out I'll put my fan on.

Back