• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you visualize your perfect death?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Personally I visualize the perfect death to be one where you know you are going to die, but you have lived life the best way you can and die happily. I'd also be fine with dying in my sleep, or even have romanticized the occasional perfect suicide... feel free to share your preferred method of death, whether it be killed by a bear, snake bite, or something a little more dramatic. ;)

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    I just hope to die with as little physical trauma as possible. I can be old and frail, or young and faced with the misfortune of contracting a severe illness. I can accept it as long as I have time to settle all of my affairs and say goodbye. :)

Years
    I want to die painlessly (preferably while sleeping) after I accomplish everything I want in life. What I want in life: a happy and healthy family and to work as a social psychology researcher until I retire or die.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    When I'm on my way to work, my perfect death can be anything from hitting a tree to getting T-Boned.

However my usual perfect death would be a quick and relatively painless one. I wouldn't want to get shot through the head, due to the amount of stories I've heard about people surviving and just being in great deals of physical pain or being reduced to a paraplegic/quadriplegic.

Maybe beheading? The guillotine looks like it'd be very effective at what it does.

pkmin3033

I'm not in the habit of thinking about my own demise - after all, I've come very close to it due to ill health three times over the course of my life now - but I think my "perfect" death would be to just pass away peacefully in my sleep. To fall asleep and not wake up again, none the wiser. I'm not exactly afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to greet it, or be consciously aware of how close it is...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I want to die at about the age of late 30's to early or mid 40's. I'll be off the coast in the Atlantic butt naked with nothing but a knife. I plan to wrestle a shark and take it back to shore. If the shark doesn't kill me first then I'll die from blood loss on my way back for sure.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    I really wanna spontaneously combust. But if I know about it in advance, it's not really spontaneous, is it... ~_~

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Probably gonna sound cliché, but I want to die for someone. At least that way I know for a certainty I died for a cause.

Years
    Not sure how I'd want to go out, but honestly the thought of dying in my sleep utterly terrifies me...especially if I knew ahead of time that I was down to my final hours. I'd greatly prefer to be awake and alert during my final moments so I can reflect on stuff.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Why die if you could just transcend into a higher being, kindof like the Ancients in Stargate?

Don't know, I'm not feeling well in presence of other people, so dying alone, I guess? Without having the time to regret anything, so basically a fast clean death. Suffering pain for a long time, before finally biting the dust is just unneccessary and a waste of time.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
    The only thing that would be okay is if I die naturally. I want to live my life to the fullest, but I don't believe in YOLO.

Back