• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How is your New Years Resolution going?

Years
    Not doing so well with some intentions like being kind to myself, or being a better friend just yet, but I have kept up some positive steps in other areas, and most surprisingly of all I've actually been reading again! Very slowly yes, but that can't really be helped. I'm really happy with myself for giving it good go and I'm enjoying it so far.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    It's still very early in the year, but I haven't given up on mine and I think I'm pursuing them enough to be proud of. I guess my resolutions were more of things I'm excited to do for the year instead of goals I'll spend effort keeping myself to, so they've sort of just been happening as I live my life.

Years

If you wanted to even share your resolution, there is a topic there up above. As for me? I didn't really wanna set any so not really doing it!

What New Years Resolution ? :cool:
    Same here.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Slow to start after I got sick for Christmas. I'm trying to do better with taking care of myself and going all of my stuff and doing a great amount of purging.

Back