• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many tabs do you have currently open?

How many tabs you have currently open?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than 10

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • More than 10

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Jeremy is cute. :3

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    I have 46 tabs open and I'm using 4 only -- too lazy to close at the moment.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    82? o_o
    I have six tabs open. 3 forums, one video, one fanfic, and Bulbapedia.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    10, 3 from TVtropes, one article from F1Rejects I left at mid-reading, a newspaper, a youtube song I'm listening to, the Murray - Nadal match and 3 PC tabs XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    6, including this one. Never have more than 10 tho, otherwise I'll have to scroll through them and it's too much of a hassle for me to do so.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    82, 46, wow. I can't stand to have more than 8 up at once.
    I currently have a few open.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I currently have only four tabs open. I try not to have too many tabs so I don't have to scroll, but sometimes it just seems to happen. I don't mind it as much if it's differents sites though, or I'm researching something.

Years
    I hate having a lot open at the same time, so I usually keep it at 4 the most.

Currently? I have three open.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Normally when I get on PC I go through all the forums I want to go to, middle click. So now about 12.

You have 82? How do you even know what's in each tab?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    14 that I keep open indefinitely; and an additional 40 at present, most of which are usually PC threads because there is no feature here to facilitate notification of direct replies to one's posts. Each button is so tiny (since Opera doesn't make it scrollable after so many tabs have been opened — and good thing it doesn't, that's just annoying). I jest to myself that if I can actually see at a glance what page each tab leads to, something must be wrong. What would be nice is an option to have an additional row for tabs appear once there become so many in the previous row, but evidently browser developers aren't bright.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I have 4 open at the moment, but I can usually get up to around 10 or 12 before I start to think "ohh, better get rid of the ones I don't need." - I don't see how you could get up to something ridiculous like 82 tabs without freaking out OCD-style lol.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    82 tabs what

I have 4 tabs in my browser, which consist of 2 PC tabs, one tab for another forum and another tab for a game I'm playing. I usually have about 5 or 6 open, though.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    ummm what the cupcake !

I have 11 tabs open. Just to name a few, I'm browsing PC, Smogon, Serebii, Youtube, and Google. My computer is going crazy. D;

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Currently I have 10 tabs opened on Firefox, 24 tabs opened on Google Chrome and 3 tabs on Safari and right now I'm using Firefox so lemme take a screenshot...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    82?!

How much RAM do you people have?! D8

Umm.. I have 5 open right now.

Pokemon Solstice, MS Paint Adventures, two YouTube pages, and PokeCommunity.

I'm still so paranoid from my own computer freezing when I had more than 7, that I still try not to go over that number. XD;
    Just used to it now, so having anymore than 10 open is extreme for me.

Back