• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Much Do YOU Love Video Gaming? - RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Is it too late to sign up? D:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
It's Shadowraze and I'm joining in! :3 Question does this post, count as 10 points? :3

350 points :3

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Meant to post earlier - thanks so much for participating guys!

For those of you who have succeeded, the raffle will start this Saturday on 12:00 pm, so, I'll give you a little extra time on finishing your posts! For those of you who did finish, hang in there! For notable and amazing posts that you make until then, you'll have more of a chance to win! :3

Just remember: only one will win the prize! <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Okay! It's time to announce the winner of the raffle! Which I obviously couldn't do the actual raffle live. 8(

Anyways! First, thanks for participating again, gang, and apologizes for the delay!
The winner, who also gets the prize, iiiiis:

Spoiler:

Well done, and congrats! Oh, but for those of you who didn't get the grand prize, surprise, I've made a second raffle! The winner of this, will be able to get their very own customized HTML usertitle! (like he ones that the mods have!)

The winner of that prize, iiiiis:

Spoiler:

Well done, sport! <3

Now then, for those of you who won the prizes, please PM me, and decide on what you would like to have! For everyone, emblems are on the way! Ah, but again, for those of you who didn't win the raffle, don't fret, I'm going to plan another chance for you to win good prizes at a future event that's going to come real soon! Until then, thanks for participating, and better luck next time!

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I want my emblem now.
Prize shoulda gone to me and ShadowE. We got 35 posts in like 2 days. Aha. Congratulations to the winners though (:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Congrats to Satoshi Ookami and Apollo!

I'm kinda disappointed that I didn't win anything (besides the sweet emblem that will be heading my way), but I had fun doing it.

Let's see if I'll be able to keep my activity somewhere around what I had.

TY

Prize shoulda gone to me and ShadowE. We got 35 posts in like 2 days. Aha. Congratulations to the winners though (:

I don't think speed matters :P

It was fun, a lot of fun haha. Congrats to the winners aswell :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back