• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How was your day?

Years
Yesterday I was really hungover so just chilled out all day and then had a phone call from my friends at 11pm to go out for a drive, ended up at McDonalds which cures everything. Hoping for another relaxing day today :3

Years
Today my little chilling weekend ended and I went into full studying mode for the last time this semester. I'm really looking forward to pass this one last exam and to had more free time.

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
Unmotivated to do anything because the right side of my body hurts like hell from attempting one-arm push-ups. It's hard to find something worse than a boring day though, and that's how my day went.

Years
Sweaty! I hate this type of weather. It was cloudy, but still so hot. But I spent most of the day with my girlfriend learning on our last exams. And yes, I know it's only thing I'm posting here about, but it's only thing that is happening right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Pretty dull. Didn't really do much except go out to meet my brother for lunch. It was just too hot today.

Years
Yesterday was a disastrous work day because of a co-worker not scheduling someone to cover his front counter shift when being out and the resulting drama when people finally realized, like, 20 minutes beforehand. But otherwise....today is good so far<3, though it's still early.

TY

Started off great, then EA's E3 conference happened and ruined everything

blue

gucci
Years
Relaxed in the garden, had a drink and it was chilled af. The weather turned out well actually so all in all it was a nice day!

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
My back hurts from sleeping on a decade old crummy mattress so my day isn't that well.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
my day has been okay. i had a rough day yesterday, and im trying to feel better today. im watching the e3.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
My day included all kinds of feelings. First I was sad and about to cry, then I felt grossed out because of the numb feeling in my index finger and then just plain tiredness after coming home. I've been a bit less sad now but the tiredness won't budge. I also have a headache so that's a pain (literally).

Back