• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i am so angry

srinator

Her name is Sheila, say hi!

Azelfino

Willpower
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    As soon as I realize I'm becoming angry I try to figure out what has made me feel this way. I focus on breathing and things to be happy for until I feel calm again.
    I really dislike feeling angry.

Years
  • I probably do it in the worst way possible, throwing rampages. It's likely due to all the bad feelings that were building up in me as a result of being so badly bullied. Yes, I do find it extremely hard to recover from as well since my latest rampage ended in me feeling quite unwell, and seriously you'd think I would have had a mental illness with such anger.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • I just watch some funny videos in the net which makes me calm every quickly.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    my anger turns into disappointed which then turns into sadness so basically i sweat it out through my eyes.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • I usually scream along to linkin park and kill insects with my katana

they won't be crawling and they won't have any skin either

in other words my peace of mind comes from taking the piss out of anyone and everyone and everything

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Driving usually helps me vent in these situations, but doesn't always work since driving can be a whole other level of frustration.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    vent to someone who would listen
    sleep
    play video games

sometimes go out and do something if it's something home related since being away from the house always help.

Sir Codin

Listen to music
    Complain to the post office about the price of stamps
    Go out for a jog
    Go out for a jog while listening to music
    Go out for a job while listening to music but in the end continue to wish it was legal to kill people
    Take a shower and yell while taking it
    Drink heavily and yell while doing so
    Play Dark Souls, invade someone and not even give them a chance to prepare themselves and yell while doing so
    Just plain yell

I got many outlets, but this'll do for now, you get the idea.

Capitalist Ness

can't stump the trump
    Years
  • >releasing your anger with passive-aggressive behavior

wow that's pathetic

I usually hit something or curse
    I found out that drinking water kinda makes me calmer, too

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I listen to music or vent (or bottle it up if I'm alone). I don't swear aloud so the best thing I can do is say crap or crumple paper at my desk. Take that you stupid inbound mail... ripped up and into the shredder you go...

Oh I pull my hair or put my hands on my face when angry. I realized that now.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    I have absolutely no healthy way to channel my anger so I just let it happen and get into loads of fights and petty arguments until the moments passed.

I'm utterly pathetic.

Back