• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i am so angry

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Pokecommunity, what do you do to release your anger?

me I like to get into fights about narcissism on pokemon forums to release my anger

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Irl I usually get dead silent and bottle things up, but for whatever reason that makes me prone to laughter and hysterics

on the internet I aint mad

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Break shit

hopefully not other people's shit, don't wanna go to jail, and be a particular individual in jail

you never know though, they may give me an IQ and aptitude test for a jail job, and then find out I'm the smartest man alive in this idiocracy

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Insult who or whatever made me angry until I burn myself out

Or listen to music

Years
    Seethe to myself until I calm down, mostly.
    Or, if I feel like I have someone who'll listen, I might release my anger there with some yelling and griping to them.

(Not always a guarantee, though.)

But regardless, there's also bound to be some loud music involved (nothing like that to crowd out any other thoughts from my mind, including angry ones), and if it's bad enough -- well, I'm not above punching walls or throwing things. And by things I mean one of my stuffed animals is most likely to be the victim.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    usually curse and vent to anyone who will listen, or rather, curse and vent at anyone who I choose to make listen
    once I feel stupid for getting angry is when I know it has worked

anger is something I can't bottle up unlike sadness or whatever, it's too volatile an emotion to just subdue

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i don't really get angry or when i do it's not like an all consuming force over me. if i get mad i either confront the person if i can talk to them or if i know it's hopeless i just leave the situation rather than let it escalate. idk i just let go of my anger because it's almost always pointless

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I would go into rampage during my teenage years, breaking things and verbally insulting those who offended me.

Nowadays I just stay completely quiet or make myself scarce from the scene. {XD}

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I rant to my bffs until I feel ridiculous and the anger is gone :]

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
    Nothing, just search for a solution to make me less angry.

Back