• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I gotta have my bun-bun when I sleep.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    So, does anyone still sleep with stuffed animals/plushies? Or do you just keep them on your bed and sleep beside them? I'm curious to know how many of us still sleep with them though. :3

Lately, I've been sleeping with my Eleven plush. I usually sleep with a variety of plushies ranging from Chewbacca, Fluttershy, Grumpy Cat, Axel and Kaito or Elsa from Frozen (she's more of a doll with her doll like face). I've been needing some new plushies to give me that excited feeling, but I haven't gotten any lately though.

Thing is, I have to sleep with something in my arms. Otherwise, it feels really weird not to. It's a habit for me, and I've done it for as long as I can as well.

So, what about you? :3

Lexa

My maturity level depends on who I'm with. ;D
    Years
    I will admit I do.
    I sleep with a pillow sized horse.

On top of the headboard are three other (smaller) horses.
    I like horses, lel.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Most of my plushies sleep at the foot of my bed, actually. The only thing I really need to sleep is two pillows. I need one between my legs because my legs start to hurt if I don't move them and the pillow eases that a lot. The other one is to squeeze to death or bury my face into when it's cold.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Regrettably no I don't still sleep with my plushies :(

I actually can't pinpoint when it stopped but it depresses me that I'm growing up.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    No I hate sleeping with anything in my bed it just gets in my way. I learned this early on when I would try to sleep with my favorite teddy bear when I was younger. Every night at a certain point I would just toss it out of the bed.

hehe I do sleep with my dog though because it's so hard to say no to her

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
    Yes! I still sleep with stuffed animals still.
    I have 3 I sleep with now when it used to be like 10. I have a giant sock monkey named Chung my dad bought for me, a big fluffy Labrador retriever that's as big as my sock monkey named Marshmallow/Big Fluffy Puppy. Then I have a medium sized stuffed wolf I bought at the Smithsonian in 11th grade named Dongwoo and he's still holding up. I take him everywhere with me when I go on vacation or sleep over somewhere. When I used to live on campus I'd even bring him there to sleep with because it's comforting. I have to have something to hold.
    Oh and I have a teddy bear that just sits at the head of the bed, that's his only purpose lol.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Nah, not for a while. I stopped feeling the need to have a stuffed animal or something to sleep with since I was probably like... 9 or 10, but I slept with stuffed animals afterwards more out of habit than anything, but that stopped in my early teens. I was sleeping with a Minccino plushie my boyfriend bought me that had his cologne on it for a while in 2012, but the scent wore off so now I don't sleep with anything :x

Rylee Xylph

Fairy Tale Boy
    Years
    I have a box full of poké plushies that I still haven't unpacked since I moved a couple of months ago, may as well fill my bed with them. Just like old times :D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I used to have this stuff toy dog that I got for my 5th birthday because we couldn't have any pets that weren't fish. I used to cuddle with it to sleep and practically bring it everywhere. I haven't slept with it in years, but it does sit nicely on my shelf.
    I have ton of other stuff toys but they just crowded round my top bunk when I was younger, but now they're all in a big basket.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'll only sleep alone or with a girl. Any plushes or pillows left on my bed gets pushed off to the side.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I sometimes sleep with various plush animals but none in particular, just usually my favourite at the time.

That's how I am. I tend to alternate because I get tired of sleeping with one plushie. I have so many to choose from though. So, I end up choosing different ones. Last night, I slept with my Fluttershy plush.

It used to be that I wouldn't sleep with anything but my Axel plush and Kaito plush though. Maybe I should just start sleeping with them again. *shrug* Axel is getting rather old though, and I haven't had the time to finish sewing him up. He's already three neck surgeries by me. The problem is that my sewing is so terrible. I have to have my mom tie it off at the end when I finish because I can't do it myself. ><

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I love my small collection, yet I prefer to keep them on display; I might damage them, and I just don't like sleeping with things anyway. In any case, I certainly wouldn't risk squashing my Archen due to its construction, and since it's a Japanese import and probably unpopular as a plush I've even kept the paper label on.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I don'T sleep with a stuff animal, but with an actual animal yes XD I sleep with my cat. When I go to bed, she comes with me. If I don't she won't. And if I have to sleep somewhere else than my appartment with my cat, I cannot sleep. When I was younger I had another cat and I cannot sleep without her too. When we lost her I had hard time to sleep...

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I have pillow pet, and it's great and all, but it's kinda oddly-shaped so it's kinda weird sleeping with it.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I stopped sleeping with them like a year or two ago because my mom saw it, and I was embarrassed. :(

I'm totally going to start again when I move out. lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My pokemon and pony plushies are right next to me when I sleep since i have nowhere else to put them...so technically yes I sleep with a pile of plushies. I actually feel...okay with them though and I don't have shame. :P

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I never slept with stuffed decorations at all as a kid. I had a baby's blanket in preschool but I never took naps but no I didn't have anything of the sort. I was very strange about lifelike likenesses in inanimate objects as a young child, almost to where it'd get in the way.

Back