• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I hate you ok nvm I love you

Years
  • Only if I wasn't sure of them to begin with. But it depends on how much I care about the object of my emotions.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • it depends on what the topic is or how i'm feeling at the moment. i would say i don't change my emotions too often except for when my depression starts.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm a very consistent person and I don't change too often. My emotions are right in there with the not changing thing. If they do, it usually takes a while, assuming we're talking about emotions as in feelings towards people. Can't think of any other examples.

Years
  • Emotions? What emotions?

No, I have those mood swings very very rarely. My emotions are stable and they don't change often.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My emotions are all over the place, lol. Not saying I'm bipolar or whatever, because I'm not, but my emotions tend to wildly fluctuate from one moment to the next. Easily made happy, easily turned sad, extremely quick to anger, etc. Usually this doesn't bother me, considering I learned how to deal with my emotions a while ago, but occasionally my emotions are exacerbated by my medication, in which I have to try and find a way to calm down and become emotionless or something. I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I am an extremely emotional person. I can be quite sensitive sometimes. In the past I never really show off my emotions, but now I just cry at random times....every day. Damn mental health.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I change emotions pretty quickly...you could see me being all happy, and the next minute I'll be near teary...I can't really control my emotions. I can never really stick with one emotion, unless one really bad or good thing happened in the day.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I can be decently in tact with my emotions most of the time, though there's certain people and certain situations that can cause me to go from one emotion to the next uncontrollably. I guess you can say it depends on the person or situation for me. Most of the time, though I guess I have the same emotion usually.

Years
  • My emotions really don't vary that much- usually somewhere between content and happy. It takes an awful lot to push me over an edge emotionally (whether it be in anger, sadness, etc.), but even then, I don't like to stay that way very long, since it can start to affect those around you just as much as it does yourself.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • if it is anger it changes if someone does something that I do not like. Sadness I do not really go into it much. Happy once in a blue moon.

so my emotions changes dephedings on the timing.

jiminy_jam

Stuck inside a Net Ball
    Years
  • I'm on testosterone replacement therapy, so each time I get an injection my mood is all over the place.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Ehh. It tends to vary. I've found that it manages to go from being particularly happy / in a good mood to more like
    Spoiler:

from one day to the next. The latter is much more common than the former, though.
    But at least I've learned to enjoy being in between the two. [:

I can hide the latter quite well. Other people don't even know if/when it's happening, and I prefer to keep it that way.

Last edited:

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Since the transpiration of recent events, I've been much better at controlling my emotions. Prior to approximately early-February 2013, I was, in effect, a loose cannon and notorious for having periodic angry outbursts. Since then, however, my emotional state has stabilised gratuitously; of course, there are still occasions where I'll get very hot-headed, but I've learnt how to cool down quickly and it's normal for people to get angry anyway.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Not unless something extraordinary happened to usher in this change. I am pretty intelligent person, especially in this emotional regard. I have explored myself and understand myself far better than most adults, much less people of my own age. The thing about it is, though, that my emotion towards most things is a relative indifference. I care about little, not out of lack of sympathy or anything like that, but merely because I find the mundane life that I live is currently not worth remembering or focusing on. If I developed other emotions towards such things, then such would not be as easy a task to accomplish.

That being said... you always have to keep your cool. The moment you lose it and start getting angry or upset... you are really only hurting yourself at this point. If you remain calm and collected, then you will be able to ride the situation out to a better resolution than you ever could have if your emotions were flopping all over the place like a dying tuna. This is something that I learned very early on, and as a result, it is one of the cornerstones of my school of thought and I have worked very had to achieve the level of self-discipline that I am, although I still have very much more to work towards.

That being said, I am merely human, and thus not perfect. While I try to keep my cool and remain unfickle, such is not always so easy. If there are certain matters that are especially dire to me, then usually these set me off quite rapidly, and then that just isn't good for either of us. While even in this situations I attempt to remain calm, there are just some points that when pushed past, I can't go back to my usual amicable self. I've found, and although I myself am not perfect in this regard, that no one is affected more by our own sour attitudes than ourselves. So when we get angry, the person we are hurting the most, is our own self. That is a most assured backwards logic and well, anyone with common sense won't adhere to it.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • My emotions are pretty constant and just gradually change over time without me noticing, but there are some things that make me ridiculously sad just by thinking about them. My friend knows most of mine and I know all of his so we constantly ruin our good moods just to be jerks to each other.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Unless you're getting on my nerves, I'm a pretty relaxed guy, in general.

Wait- Do you mean towards people?
    I treat everybody the same, mostly because I find everybody equally uninteresting.

Razgriz

Acetaminophen
    Years
  • Not really... well yeah... well they dont... maybe.. xD jk jk

Nah, i dont change my feelings easily and that has a good and bad part. If you are my friend then ill never stop being your friend, but betray me and i wont help you even if you are dying.

Back