• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I-I-I'm sorry....

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
  • Apologies. You make them after either the largest disaster ever that you happen to cause, or for simply misplacing a pen from a worktable. They're really just "I know I messed up, and I take it back" in 1 word.

Are you apologetic? How often do you say sorry?
    What do you say sorry for?

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • "Sorry as in I'm saying this as a formality and I'm not eating at myself inside" = often around people I don't know. Formalities are my thing in a workplace environment and all.

When I'm genuinely remorseful it will be all too clear just how remorseful I am. I will be split between rage at my own stupidity and genuine regret about whatever it is that I did. Can't remember the last instance of that but it does happen... and I won't shut up until I feel absolved of my sins. It gives people the "forgive me or else you're going to listen to this all day" problem; though I don't intend to make that the case! I just genuinely have a need to settle things if I do happen to build up some genuine remorse for something.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I say sorry for almost everything, even if its insigificantly small. I just dont want people to think im rude or arrogant.
    When its something major, ill try to explain as detailed as possible what i did and why, and then ill apologize for it

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I'm often told, "Stop saying sorry. There's nothing to apologize for!"
    To which I respond, "I'm sorry!"

Does this sufficiently answer your question? If not, I'm sorry.

Goomy Gumi

Gooey Vocaloid
    Years
  • I say sorry a lot each day. It sort of bugs me the entire day. If I accidentally drop a book onto someone's foot, for example, I'll constantly say sorry for a few seconds and worry that they'll be judging me the whole time hehe.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm bad at saying Sorry now days, even when I should.. I do sometimes, but it depends on the person, or how comfortable I am around them.

It used to be that I said it all the time, due to low confidence, and I would constantly be told to stop saying Sorry. I think that backfired, and now I'm not comfortable saying it much at all. xD;

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    uhh I think I just say sorry for things that actually need a sorry. Most of the time when I do something wrong it's just something small and insignificant so instead of saying sorry I say "oops!" in a higher pitched voice than normal lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    uhh I think I just say sorry for things that actually need a sorry. Most of the time when I do something wrong it's just something small and insignificant so instead of saying sorry I say "oops!" in a higher pitched voice than normal lol
    mallory i literally said oh my god out loud and rolled my eyes
    i know exactly what pitch that is
    uh huuuuuuhhhhhh!!!!

I'm apologetic if I feel I have something to be apologetic for. If I did something wrong, or hurt someone's feelings and it bothers me, then I'm apologetic towards them and try to make it up to them.

Sirfetch’d

I'm very apologetic if I know for certain that I have done something wrong, but if I believe that I didn't make a mistake I will stand by it and not issue and apology no matter how bad the other person affected might be looking for one.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • I apologize whenever I feel guilty and whenever I know I did a mistake...I don't like hurting people.

Though,sometimes I feel like I don't have to apologize if the person made something that hurt or annoyed me...the hard part for me isn't apologizing cuz I've worked and trained myself that nothing wrong with apologizing ..It only makes you a better person than an egoist.

I just hate when I apologize and people act so childish about it and start bringing problems that happened thousands of years ago...blame me when there is a problem not for remains of a problem.

Years
  • Often times I feel like I have to apologize if I feel like I'm bothering someone, even in the slightest of circumstances.

But if I'm defending my position and I have a good reason to, then I can become very stubborn. This rarely happens, though.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm very self-conscious of hurting other people's feelings so I apologize quite a bit. Even on here, in the debates section, I usually preface most of my posts with an apology just in case something I say offends anyone.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Oh my god, I apologize all the time. Even when it wasn't entirely my fault I always feel that it is and I apologize a thousand times. I apologize and get embarrassed for things that weren't my fault and it's really bad. I have no idea why I feel like I'm to blame for everything ):

Years
  • Oddly, I used to annoy people with my sorry-apologetic attitude. I would literally say sorry for absolutely NO reason.

Then, maybe I overcompensated after highschool to a more, honestly I don't give a...
    I will say excuse me or sorry if I do anything unintentionally; however, I rarely apologize when others are demanding an apology explicitly or implicitly when I have no real reason to give them one. Even then, if the matter is trivial, I will say "oops", but no need to cry over split milk. (Unless it destroys my laptop/3ds/wii)

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • I am apologetic to a fault. I always apologize to the littlest thing because I can't take hurting or annoying everyone around me. I'd usually say sorry over and over until someone forgives me, and I'd even apologize when they say "you don't have to apologize"

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • I might as well be Canadianized because of how much I apologize for, and sometimes people run into me and I apologize for it. This isn't the only time I do something like that, one time I got severely injured by my friend and I apologized for it.

Back