• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[I REGRET THIS CRINGE OLD THREAD] Which forumers do you ship?

Years
    lol so two new pairs confirmed the opposite usually are attracted that's what the folks say so we now have: Dragon x Meloetta and Vodka x marz (spanish wedding confirmed since Lfp lol)

P.S Meloetta your profile used to be full of blue color didn't it or i mistake your profile with someone's else?

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
    lol so two new pairs confirmed the opposite usually are attracted that's what the folks say so we now have: Dragon x Meloetta and Vodka x marz (spanish wedding confirmed since Lfp lol)

P.S Meloetta your profile used to be full of blue color didn't it or i mistake your profile with someone's else?

If the king says so...

(Inb4 this becomes a meme related to how Vodka needs a pair)

pkmin3033

I had a Blue Rose profile around Christmas which was all blue, might have been me? I dunno.

Years
    Fire x Castform was cute when they had the matching cat emoticon avatars. :seduce:

Also I second Dragon x Literally Everyone. He should get his own spinoff harem anime or something. xD

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    #sonatalone
    #ReadTheOP

i'm sad and upset that no one ships me with someone. please ship me with someone.

Also, obligatory

Meloetta x Lisia.
    See post number Sandshrew.

So the pairs are gonna be like this (don't complain lol): Ausandriel x Peitharchia, Sopheria x King Elizabello, Johnny Mustang x Nah, Karnavaly x sirboulevard (You got a pair since you asked for it Karnavaly lol) hmm... there are a lot more but i think a lot of people are gonna chase me after this lol.

P.S More pairs: Captain Ellie x Nina x KorpiklaaniVodka (Triple yes lol), Fattest Snorlax x Hikamaru, killer150 x adventure, Christos x Spherical Ice x Mana x Castform (Quad OI! lol), Electricbluewolf x dovannj and there are more lol hahaha ^^. Hope you have some fun (Prepares a barrier :) )
    So who would you ship me with?

Oh, and Melody x Meadow.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    marz x Sopheria

Arsonist x VisualJae

Otamajakushi x Pendraflare

Pancham Cutie x G0!d

Castform x kingdenas

Revise x Melody

Starry Windy x jan2prado

GiovanniViridian x Master of Memes

TheTinyTorchic x Elektra Heart

Spacy x Astinus

Pokestick, good times x Crystal Berry

DyingWillFlareon x Disclosed

100greenmen x Katalyst

Bardothren x Mawa (Am I the only one who ships Bardy with this? Come on, they are PERFECT together!)

Last edited:
    Back