• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wish I could change that.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I wish i could grow taller i want to be at least 5'7" and i wish i could get rid of my shyness faster.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I've learned to stop wanting to change things not in my control. It goes a long way in the real world.

Physically, I guess I've been working out but I'm not at my target weight yet, and my torso still isn't defined. Definitely hoping to change that in the next few months.

I also don't want to work for anyone and open my own business...but that might take some time.

Years
    Is there something about you whether it be a physical thing or a part of your personality, or anything else about you that you want to change or wish you could change?

I personally wish I could change my voice. It's really high pitched and nasally and there's times I'm put off by it. I want a much more masculine voice that's deeper.

I would want the exact opposite. :P I've been asked if I'm a chain smoker because of how monotonous, low and dull my voice is. I'm fine with it though, it doesn't discourage me from talking to people or anything.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    One year ago, I'd say everything about me isn't good. But now, I believe that it's my flaws that make me different in my own way and I'm trying to think that I'm awesome just the way I am.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    My hair is...odd, to say the least. It grows very thick, and it's very hard to manage. It doesn't leave me with many options, except getting it straightened and wearing it down. I would like to be able to do more with my hair, but it's just so darned unmanageable ><

Years
    I'd change some of my personality to be more assertive and less nice if that makes sense. I need to learn to stick up for myself and not let people walk all over me which has happened before. I'd also change my nose. I hate my nose lmao.

Years
    The part that I've constantly been working on, or trying to, is my shyness. I do envy the people who are able to strike up conversations anywhere they go, but at the same time, I was probably born with this personality for a reason. I take after my mom majority of the time.

Back