• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga idols! (idol general chat!)

Years
i'm screaming it's perfect

still haven't seen the movie, but I'll be chucking money on it as soon as i'm back in the states!!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
EDSuNZIWwAELIxh

the new yohane ur tho
also is it just me or is the leg cut off maybe it's because the table is in the way it gives off that illusion

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
We've been getting more Love Live All Stars news lately. I think the game is finally coming out by the end of next month, or the month after, tbh.

Years
I'm super excited for All Stars and hope it comes out in English around the same time or not long after!!

Seems like it's difficult for me to get back into SIF now, I used to participate in every single event until I got all the event cards idolized (both points and tier) in JP for 2 or so years, and stopped several months ago and just...haven't had the drive to play anymore. Been getting a lot of good pulls on WWSIF (got three Honoka lims, one Dia lim, and one Kotori lim from single scouts totaling to less than 15 gems per box...) so that was very nice. Still not motivating enough to make me play WW or JP though. :< Guess it's a good time to taper off it though, with All Stars coming and all.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
hopefully, the all stars twitter said "tentative" about September 30th. so, I really hope it comes out the day they said.
Regardless, I'm excited.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
It really seems like it's coming soon! ^_^ I just pre-ordered it and it says it's expected 26th of September, fingers crossed it's true.

Years
That's Japanese only, right? I'll hold out for the English version I think, I've come to realize lately I highly prefer being able to understand the game too. Reading through translations is tedious aha. Either way, have you guys seen the All Stars redraws of the SIF cards? They're so good!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I'm not waiting on the English server. I'm gonna just play the Japanese one as soon as it drops, provided my phone has the specs for it. :|

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
1ZGekGU.jpg

Not playable yet, but it's downloadable from the app store! Already has 1.7k 5 star ratings on the app store just for existing, ahaha.

Also I just saw the art for all stars and I'm shook, it's absolutely gorgeous.

Years
The art is definitely a huge improvement from SIF. I've read you can link your SIF account and get rewards by playing both games, which I guess I'm not surprised about since otherwise a lot of people would probably leave SIF for an otherwise highly improved game (better art, more in-depth gameplay with more to do, all girls interacting together, etc). Makes sense that they'd be trying to keep as many people playing SIF as possible despite All Stars being out so it doesn't become inactive.

Hopefully English version will be sometime this year. :<

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I linked my SIF ID to SIF AS, and already got a UR ticket since my account is over rank 300 (way above 300, actually). So, I got really good rewards from it. I already have a Yohane UR from said UR ticket, so I'm already starting out good.

I will still play regular sif more, however.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
It is officially the fall anime season, so I'm here to list the idol & music anime of the fall season.

Urashimasakatasen no Nichijou - MAL page, and pv. Nothing to really say about this one except it's a short anime about an utaite group. I don't think this one will get simulcasted, but if I see it around, I'll watch it. I admire utaites.

Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy - pv I /think/ this one is an adaption of a Vocaloid song that became a novel and then a manga? So, it's not an idol anime, but it's based off a song from Vocaloid, so I figured I'd throw it in here anyway for the people who do like Vocaloid and are interested in seeing how that'll turn out. For those interested, here's the song itself, but warning, it has some suggestive lyrics.

Aikatsu on Parade pv - It's Aikatsu, I have nothing else to say.

Second Season of Kono Oto no Tomare! pv - An anime about a (traditional Japanese) string instrument club. I still haven't watched season one yet, so I'm gonna pass on this one for now.

Actors Song Connection pv - I'm not sure what this series is based off of, but it's going to have singing in it & it's being animated by a new studio.

I think that's it. Ensemble Stars is also continuing. So, not a lot of idol anime this time around, but the one based off a vocaloid song is really cool. It's been since maybe the Honeyworks movies/anime since that's happened. unrelated but shuuen no shiori anime when

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
kerplunk, saving this thread from dying the day before it's been thirty days since it was last posted in

so, is anyone here playing Love Live All Stars, or am I the only one? The game is pretty good & I like the appeal chance system.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Oh God, this thread is mostly just you at the moment, Palamon. I have no idea what idol games and anime are about:P Let's see if I get some idol anime/manga suggestions...

Last edited:
Back