• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the shoe fits!

Years
  • What are your shoes like?

My shoes aren't anything special. For one I have large feet, so not as much selection to pick from when your foot is smaller, bigger, in-between sizes, narrow, wide or has something else unique about it.

Second, I love being barefoot. It just feels free, natural and good. I walk around my house with no shoes on for the most.

The shoes I have are economical and comfy, sandals, moccasins, something loose that gives me lots of room to breathe, I never wear socks. You could say my shoes are a bit eclectic. If the shoe has interesting looking fabric or something that might get my attention.

I don't buy heels. I prefer to be comfortable and casual. I don't have tons of shoes, just some comfortable old favorites I wear as long as they last.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a lot of different shoes. Everything from sleek heels to sneakers.

My favourites are my white Nike Air Forces and my black heeled ankle boots. I have a few other shoes that I alternate between rather frequently. Of course, my footwear also depends on the season.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • My shoes are simply there to get around so nothing too fancy. Just some runners, furry boots, and sandals but they do look nice.

Years
  • My shoes? I DON'T wear sneakers with laces because they always come un-done. Laces are a curse to me. I just wear anything comfortable to get around. Just slip on and go. I HATE heels because I always wobble in them, if I have to wear something fancy, it'd be a low heel or no heel at all.

My foot is a size 8 and a half in American size by the way. I think they're slightly wider than usual. I wish they weren't as wide.

Hey Milotic and others, where's my bare-foot crew at?

Years
    • Seen today
    Generally I keep one or two pairs and keep them until I wear them completely out. Right now it's a pair of black house shoes which I wear outside of the house as well, and red sneakers.

On the opposite end of the original post, I hate being barefoot. I have a phobia of stepping on sharp things.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I only really wear two pairs of shoes regularly - the black 'Old Skool Vans' have been my go to casual shoes for years. Super comfy and goes with almost anything! My pair is starting to break down from use though :( Other than that, I mostly just wear black sneakers if I'm going out to exercise or want something even more comfortable? I also have boots but I hardly wear them.

Years
  • My shoes? I DON'T wear sneakers with laces because they always come un-done. Laces are a curse to me.

Might I introduce you to the Ian Knot then? https://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/ianknot.htm

For me, it's sneakers all the way. I have 2 Chuck Taylors, 1 Vans, and an Adidas Classic I rotate everyday. Just my style; comfy and goes with anything in my wardrobe. My personal rule is to never wear them on consecutive days so they last longer. It's worked too; they all just look dirty but still feel sturdy as heck. Especially true for my Vans which has seen 4 years of use at this point and still going strong heyoo.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    In the winter I wear black pointy leather boots, very stylish, very low heel.

In the summer I wear light sneakers.

I don't really wear any other shoes x)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My shoes aren't special either. I have two pairs of Converse and a pair of wide fit Sketchers. I have flat feet, and I hate anything that feels tight or constricting (sensory issue for me). I also have a big toe that makes it hard to fit into certain sizes. It's weird because my feet aren't really that big either.

Zero Seven

ψ(`∇´)ψ
    Years
  • I wear Nike Air Max 90, with some exceptions. (e.g. if I'm wearing a suit or something like that, I will wear alternative shoes more fitting for that outfit.)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm more of a flat shoes kind of person. Like dressy flats, casual flats, etc. I even dig the ballerina-style flats. I like to feel comfortable without exposing my toes in sandals and feeling the heaviness from tennis shoes.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • well, i have three pairs of shoes. my sneakers which are new, my snow boots that are falling apart, and my flip flops that are also falling apart lmao. honestly i only buy new shoes when the shoes quite literally just. crumble. i'm incredibly frugal when it comes to any kind of clothing. i still own and wear shirts from when i was in 7th grade.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i cycle through my selection of different doc martens / converse on a daily basis. i own a few pairs of heels, but i only wear them on nights out (which hasn't been for a good while now obvs... what if i forget how to walk in them 😨)... i physically cannot wear flip-flops or sandals ><

SusieSue

Grass Type only
    Years
  • I prefer walking barefoot at home, but in winter I wear slippers. As for the outdoors, I can wear anything without laces because it's easier to put on and off. I don't have any prejudice about sandals or flip flops, they're cool. Finding a pair of good socks especially socks for hiking like this, that's what gives me a daily headache for sure.

Last edited:
    Back