• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you open this thread, you must post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
  • Boy howdy I should've thought of something remotely interesting to say before I opened this thread.

Fun fact: 128 cubic feet of tree wood produces around 90,000 sheets of paper!

Years
  • Boy howdy I should've thought of something remotely interesting to say before I opened this thread.

Fun fact: 128 cubic feet of tree wood produces around 90,000 sheets of paper!

love that font you're using for your flair tbh

Years
  • i've given prog rock and metal and all that lots of chances the last couple years, but i could never get into them.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Can't believe Roni made me fall for the same trap ZeoStar just fell into. Well, here I am again.

Years
  • i've given prog rock and metal and all that lots of chances the last couple years, but i could never get into them.

To each to their own. I'm really fond of prog rock and metal because I like more experimental genres within rock and metal.

Years
  • To each to their own. I'm really fond of prog rock and metal because I like more experimental genres within rock and metal.

everyone's got their fave genres, and i'm glad you found yours :D my home is some alternative rock with those jingly-jangly guitar sounds and basic drum beats, but unorthodox chord progressions. it's a nice contrast of simple and complex.

Years
  • I like what I like. I don't particularly care what genre it is.

I guess I like more from certain genres though, soul, rock and folk seem to feature heavily on my playlists, and one of my favourite artists is a kpop group 😂

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I opened this thread and misread "prog rock" as "pog rock".

As for music taste, I've honestly never been big on music for most of my life and I never really had anything to answer it with.
    Recently I've started enjoying music because I've been listening to J-Pop and J-Rock and sharing that with friends, though if the other person isn't already into that kind of thing I'm pretty embarrassed mentioning it.

Y'all are out here doing obligatory posts? Obligatory Setsuna gif.
    giphy.gif

Years
  • Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Why have you done this to me...

I'll give you another gif if you'd like.
    giphy.gif

It's small but I'm sorta running out. Need to get some more.

Years
  • i like to believe i'm doing everyone a service by giving these forums more activity hehe

also, i always thought you had a database filled to the brim with Setsuna gifs. tsk tsk i expected better :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back