• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you open this thread, you must post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • i like to believe i'm doing everyone a service by giving these forums more activity hehe

also, i always thought you had a database filled to the brim with Setsuna gifs. tsk tsk i expected better :p
    I guess you aren't wrong about that...

Unfortunately there's still a limited amount of content of her... We need more Setsuna in general, honestly.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • what?? what's the big news?

Pokémon diamond and pearl are getting remakes released next month! This is a huge development that changes the whole landscape of what we thought was possible.

Okay now that I've got you here, you need to make a new post. I fell for your mega ping so this is my revenge. :)

Setsuna

Years
  • Avoiding quoting that post directly because I'm not Roni.~

Are they not just complete rumours? I'm waiting to see any official announcements because it seems like fake leaks for diamond and pearl remakes have been happening constantly over the past year, and I'll be honest, I don't really believe that it'll happen. I'm not saying I don't believe them, I think it's too early to say they'll be released since we haven't had an official announcement.

I'm curious what you means by changing the landscape of what we thought was possible, could you give me more info on that?

Also, this thread preys on the fact that I check FT often and need to open anything I've missed...

Years
  • Pokémon diamond and pearl are getting remakes released next month! This is a huge development that changes the whole landscape of what we thought was possible.

Okay now that I've got you here, you need to make a new post. I fell for your mega ping so this is my revenge. :)

yo i'm here for this conversation!

like Aisaka said though, i thought this was all just a bunch of rumors? i won't believe anything til the official Pokemon accounts say so. i don't wanna get hopes crushed ;-;

Years
  • i'm raising a new VPP as of the moment so i need extra posts. just putting my mark on this thread for the night huehue

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Lol no I was just saying nonsense about DP to make roni open this thread again I'm pretty sure it's all just rumors still haha.

Setsuna

Years
  • Lol no I was just saying nonsense about DP to make roni open this thread again I'm pretty sure it's all just rumors still haha.

This quote is your punishment for baiting me!

ooh goodie another realm to transcend to! hope it's as chill as the last one i was it :D

Wait... what was your last one if it wasn't the shadow realm?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back