• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a little bit oshy.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Your current dreams?

What will your future plans be in PC after becoming a chosen mod?

Years
    Do you think Rhyperior deserves more respect?
    Opinion on Hoopa-Unbound and Smogon's policy of placing it directly into OU?
    Toxic or Thunder Wave?

I really do think it does. Ground/Rock-types are usually often shafted due to having too many common weaknesses, and it's so slow as well. It certainly needs some stuff to help it.

Don't have much to comment here.

Uh, Thunder Wave? Paralysis is more annoying than poison.

Do you watch animes? What's your favorite band? And your favorite baby pokemon?

I do sometimes watch a few but not as much as you think.

Fave bands? Oh I can't be definite here because it changes all the time.

I'd say Mantyke. Cute and also a Water-type, which I love.

Your current dreams?

What will your future plans be in PC after becoming a chosen mod?

Not really much to say about that at the moment, given the miserable life I've been living lately.

I'd do some of the typical things that you guys restricted to the general public cannot even see. And maybe also commit to being more active while still trying to juggle real life.

Years
    What's your favorite Legendary Pokemon? Your favorite Pokemon movie? And what were you like when you were in high school? :3 Was it a bad experience for you?

I love all the Water-type Legendaries, duh. Manaphy and Keldeo are so cute, but Kyogre is where it's really at.

I never watched most of the movies so can't comment.

I was bullied a lot but contributed to a lot of projects towards the end. There was often one teacher who thought I was really hilarious, so you could explain that for my comedic behaviour on this forum.

What is ur favorite color

Blue, duh. Given I'm a Water Pokemon person.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    What do you think of Gijinkas?

What about crossover between an anime and Pokemon? Which crossover will you choose?

Years
    What do you think of Gijinkas?

What about crossover between an anime and Pokemon? Which crossover will you choose?

Gijinkas are actually cute, I remember when I used to look at so much art of them on DeviantArt.

I'd love to see a crossover with Puella Magi Madoka Magica or Sword Art Online. They are both really awesome anime that could look cool with Pokemon.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Given the choice, which section would you moderate?

Watching any good TV shows at the moment?

Favourite Pokemon besides Oshawott?

Favourite time of year and why?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    If Pokemon had alightments (Law or Chaos) who would join law or Chaos:

Law Pokemon? (List down 10)

Chaos Pokeon? (List down 10)

Sword Art Online x Pokemon x Shin Megami Tensei = best crossover evar?

Years
    Given the choice, which section would you moderate?

Watching any good TV shows at the moment?

Favourite Pokemon besides Oshawott?

Favourite time of year and why?

I'd pick either The Welcome Lounge, Pokemon Clubs or even Pokemon Trivia. All three are sections I'm often active in and they're all very fun with heartwarming regulars.

Not yet, it's sooooooo boring here.

I mainly love cute Pokemon, but there's still some others out there I also adore. Too much to even name.

I'm not sure about that, because there's already so much fun things happening here.

If Pokemon had alightments (Law or Chaos) who would join law or Chaos:

Law Pokemon? (List down 10)

Chaos Pokeon? (List down 10)

Sword Art Online x Pokemon x Shin Megami Tensei = best crossover evar?

Law Pokemon:
    1. Gardevoir
    2. Gallade
    3. Cresselia
    4. Mewtwo
    5. Lucario
    6. Alakazam
    7. Xerneas
    8. Ho-Oh
    9. Lugia
    10. Celebi

Chaos Pokemon:
    1. Darkrai
    2. Yveltal
    3. Zoroark
    4. Giratina
    5. Liepard
    6. Cofagrigus
    7. Gengar
    8. Honchkrow
    9. Mismagius
    10. Hydreigon

I've never heard of Shin Megami Tensei but it could be a cool concept.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Have you ever tried exotic cuisines? (I don't mean scorpions alike, more like sushi, Indian curry etc.) If so what are your favorites? If you haven't which country's would you like to try? :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hi Hikari!

How did you find PC? and what made you join since it wasnt for Rom Hacks? Haha

Years
    Have you ever tried exotic cuisines? (I don't mean scorpions alike, more like sushi, Indian curry etc.) If so what are your favorites? If you haven't which country's would you like to try? :)

I love eating out at Indian restaurants, with a typical curry and rice meal. The meals tend to be big which helps keep me full for long, as for taste I like to play safe with the mild intensity.

Hi Hikari!

How did you find PC? and what made you join since it wasnt for Rom Hacks? Haha

I was power-abused by a mod on Bulbagarden, and I needed somewhere new to live. That's when I came across PC what was over four years ago now.

Besides Paris Hilton, are there any controversial celebrities you hate?

Justin Bieber. I only know him for his controversy than his absolute shithole of music.

Years
    Do you like Pokemon mystery dungeon? If so, are you looking forward to the new one coming out soon?

I never played the Mystery Dungeon series so not all that hyped for Super Mystery Dungeon compared to most other people around here. Likely because I find the format hard to play I guess?

Back