• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-game teams

blue

gucci
Years
  • What are your current teams in Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?

My team in Alpha Sapphire:

260.png
    277.png
    282.png
    310.png
    286.png
    334.png

All of them are ranging between levels 60 & 70.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I swear you must have kidnapped my kids. {XD}

My teams are (in rotation):
    Blaziken, Sceptile, Swampert, Manectric, Roserade, Swellow, Flygon, Ludicolo, Breloom, Altaria, Gallade, Salamence, Gardevoir, Azumarill, Aggron, Dusknoir, Mawile, Medicham, Absol and Glalie.

Yeah, I know it's a huge team hahhaha. {XD} Gotta take advantage of the Exp. Share and satisfy my greed.

You know what's special about them? They are the descendants of my Hoenn Pokemon team from a decade ago, for real.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Mycurrent team in Omega Ruby:

Edit:
    Sceptile - Mega
    Delcatty
    Rayquaza
    Flygon
    Swellow
    Spoink

All in the level 60 range except for Rayquaza at Lvl 72 and Spoink at Lvl22
    Was in in Contest Mode, had to finish that story.

And yes i have a Delcatty, dont judge me {XD}

In rotation: Lvl 59 Azumarill, Lvl 50 Azelf, Croconaw Lvl 32, Lvl 62 Mightyena - with a clutch Thunder Fang, Lvl 50 Mesprit, Lvl 50 Cobalion

Probably going to start over though, beaten everything i want to and want to relive he amazing cutscenes again ♥

Last edited:

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
  • OMEGA RUBY

306.gif
    257.gif
    196.gif
    407.gif
    472.gif
    461.gif

I had to breed most of my team members and then get them over to my game via PokeBank instead of just catching them, but it was worth it. These guys served me well through the main story :-]

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • My Alpha Sapphire team, which is Star Wars Jedi consists of the following members:
    Swampert (nicknamed Luke)

Swellow (nicknamed Obi-Wan)

Manectric (nicknamed Anakin)

Torkoal (nicknamed Yoda)

Banette (nicknamed Ki-Adi)

Aggron (nicknamed Mace Windu)

Embernight

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2022
    Currently, my main team includes Dragonair, Kingdra, Flygon, Goodra, Noivern, and Charizard.
    I'll also use my Talonflame, Latias, Luxray, Azumarill, Metagross, Garchomp, Noctowl, and Ampharos from time to time.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • My team in OR has been in a serious state of flux lately, since I've been frequently swapping between Pokemon that I need to level up to evolve. My original team for my initial playthrough, however, is as follows:

254MS.png
    303MS.png
    082MS.png
    275MS.png
    184MS.png
    295MS.png

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    My team in OR has been in a serious state of flux lately, since I've been frequently swapping between Pokemon that I need to level up to evolve. My original team for my initial playthrough, however, is as follows:

254MS.png
    303MS.png
    082MS.png
    275MS.png
    184MS.png
    295MS.png

Does that mean you are rotating your team members as well? If so, list us the others too! :)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Does that mean you are rotating your team members as well? If so, list us the others too! :)

It's more like I put a Pokemon on my team, turned on the EXP share, and challenged the Elite Four enough times for it to evolve. I wouldn't call it a rotation--once they were done evolving, I just left them in the box and didn't put them on my team again :P

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2015
    Scizor - Mega (shiny IV bred)
    Breloom (shiny IV bred)
    Metagross (Shiny event)
    Aegislash (shiny IV bred)
    Linoone (filler HM slave/Pickup)
    Swampert (filler HM slave)

I plan on replacing some of my Pokemon. Atm I'm on a quest for a HA Slowpoke as I need something that can deal with Fire attacks and Slowbro is my go-to since I can't breed Heatran. And I'm raising an IV bred Nasty Plot Togepi right now. Need to evolve it and get an Ability Capsule since it sadly has Hustle.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen yesterday
    My team changes too much these days for me to call it a "team" really.
    So, here are the teams I had when I first beat the Elite Four:

Alpha Sapphire
    311MS.png
    380MS.png
    130MS.png
    376MS.png
    257MS.png
    330MS.png

Omega Ruby
    310MS.png
    358MS.png
    254MS.png
    184MS.png
    038MS.png
    227MS.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Sceptile, Samurott, Pikachu (the cosplay one because SO CUTE!!!!) Linoone, Umbreon and Growlithe

As an ingame team it's actually working out pretty well though I didn't plan it out.

I always have my starter and usually a Pikachu because they are too damn cute and how can I not? Linoone was foregone conclusion from the start because even as a Zigzagoon it was like hitting a wall, just wouldn't go down lol I was going to have Masquerain but gave up around level 40 because it just wasn't working out and I liked Oshawott already so I ended up with the event Samurott. Then I experimented with others before I settled on Growlithe and Umbreon because I needed a psychic sweeper and something that could handle Ice and Grass types and I handily got a level 1 5 IV Eevee and a level 1 Growlithe on wondertrade. Now I am frantically trying to grind them both up as they were 45 levels behind the rest. Umbreon's moveset though -_- Something drastic has to be done there, me thinks. Wow that ended up quite the ramble.

Years
  • Omega Ruby:
    319MS.png
    297MS.png
    254MS.png
    376MS.png
    373MS.png

Very reminiscent of my classic RSE teams, with the exception of Sceptile, the starter that I never picked. The 6th slot is a "limbo" slot because I can never decide between having a legendary or another non-legend.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Sceptile, Gardevoir, Aggron, Altaria, Sharpedo and Raichu for my playthough of Alpha Sapphire. I didn't wanna change it up from what I usually do too much. I was gonna have a Manectric too but then I got the Cosplay Pikachu and decided I was gonna have a Raichu even though I had already used one in X as well.

Years
  • The team I had when I first beat Omega Ruby consisted of Swampert, Gardevoir, Hariyama (traded at Rustboro), Magnezone, Flygon and Bellossom. They all did me good when I needed them to!

But my favorite team of all my plays here consisted of Blaziken, Beautifly, Breloom, Minun, Gyarados and Mawile. That is a team i'll remember because of how much fun they all were.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Let's see:
    - Froslass
    - Heatran
    - Zygrade
    - Emploeon
    I forgot the rest

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Let's see:
    - Froslass
    - Heatran
    - Zygrade
    - Emploeon
    I forgot the rest

Ah, so you brought some Pokes in from the Pokemon Bank? Did you have problems with any of those legendaries not obeying you? o:

Also, here's my Alpha Sapphire team, since I've started a new playthrough:

259MS.png
    300MS.png
    064MS.png
    309MS.png

This is my attempt to try out some new Pokes that I don't use very often. And Skitty is adorable, so there's that too :3

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Ah, so you brought some Pokes in from the Pokemon Bank? Did you have problems with any of those legendaries not obeying you? o:

Also, here's my Alpha Sapphire team, since I've started a new playthrough:

259MS.png
    300MS.png
    064MS.png
    309MS.png

This is my attempt to try out some new Pokes that I don't use very often. And Skitty is adorable, so there's that too :3

I got these 3 from GTS and I didn't use pokebank to do the transfer and currently >.o I'm training them and finish the game.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • My original team I no longer have together.
    They are all mixed in with various teams.

Alpha Sapphire team consisted of:
    Mega Swampert, Swellow, Delcatty, Zigzagoon, shiny Zangoose, shiny Mightyena

I know use my Alpha Sapphire for double battles.
    Current team is in my signature - fully detailed:
    Spoiler:

Now, heading over to my Omega Ruby
    It's where I played my Electric team
    which consisted of:
    Mega Ampharos, Magnezone, Raichu, Eeleektross, Heliolisk
    in rotation had shiny Luxray and Emolga
    now I use that Omega Ruby for my Single Battles team, detail:
    Spoiler:

Back